2003 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
breathtaking performance
By jobo on 02/17/05 23:59 PM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

This car is a heartpounding thrill ride from neckbreaking start to right now stopI I own several sports cars; absolutely none better performing for the money. The Z06 Corvette would be a bargain @ $70,000.00 and sells for much less. interior appointments are not as "leathery" as I would like but the Z06 makes this up in performance. I would classify this Vette as pound for pound the best and cheapest performance car in the world.If you would like to compare this car to another expect to pay 80 to 150 k to get equivalent performance!

Woo Hoo!
By Jasonzo6 on 11/15/04 08:52 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

WOW! What a car! I moved up from a Grand Prix GTX and have been MIGHTILY impressed with this "race" car! Incredible speed that still scares me at times, VERY comfortable - even on an 800 mile trip back and forth from Tallahassee to Indiana - and a real joy to drive, even in daily traffic. I wouldn't recommend the 6 speed for those who have to sit in highway traffic for hours at a time (Atlanta) but it is perfect for my daily 15 minute drive back and forth to work. I STILL get comments on the Zo6 even a year and a half after purchase! It's amazing how much more peeps will pay attention to you when you drive a corvette! Go for it, you only live once!

my first 'vette
By BluByYou on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I am extremely fortunate in that my first Corvette was a new Z06. The car has met and exceeded ALL my expectations in overall performance and driving enjoyment, but you must be prepared to drive, and pay attention to your driving at all times. This is not a vehicle to drive while talking on the cell phone, putting makeup on, or, heaven forbid, reading while cruising in the right lane. Buy this car if you love to drive.

2003 Z06
By Charles Boone on 03/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I have owned this car for over 1 year and 10,000 miles. This is my 2nd Corvette and 8th Sports Car. There is very little on the road that can keep up with the Z06.. stock vs. stock. The newer vipers and porsche turbos are it... under $100K. Mine is a daily driver, and is very comfortable even during rush hour. Absolutely no problems with the car... and I have not babied it. This is simply one very awesome, affordable, easy to drive rocket.

Beyond Impressed
By Jagrmaister on 02/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I bought this car during the 0% craze last year (was building a 600hp+ Mustang) but ditched that project after 10 minutes of seat time in the Z06. Hands down the most enjoyable ride I've ever taken. The black one I tried driving off the lot with crapped on me before out of dealer's sight, but the Quicksilver has held up very well and the only problem is some infamous GM paint (runs by the lower door panels), a creak here and there in the interior, and a fuel sensor gauge (fixed once, living with it now) that likes to die out. Overall performance and looks the car gets a 10/10, and I'd score it higher but might be a bit trite. Everyone deserves a Z06.

my z06
By Judy & Lorenzo on 01/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

everything a sports car should be! when a car with a cost of less than 50K out performs 100K + cars it is truly satisfying! 400HP+ & 22/28 mpg & no gas guzzler tax, even the green community has little to complain about.I use this car to compete on a club level & out of the box its outstanding A++ Chevrolet!!!!

Impressive
By Rob Robertson on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Most fun I've had driving a car in a long time. Beats my previous `95 LT1 hands down. But, don't know how folks are getting 12.5 second quarter mile times out of this car. Love the car anyway!

ZO6
By mij1962 on 12/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Been a great car and is fast.

try it , you'll like it
By frankiejr on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

one test drive and you'll see why it's the best sports car around!

i love vettes
By srvlives90 on 12/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

after owning the corvette z06 for a little over a year now, i have come to realize why so many people flock to this car. to say it is high performance would be underestimating the car's potential. to say it is only over the top would be a joke and an insult to the car itself. i love this car, it accellerates, handles, and brakes luike a dream. buy one if you get a chance.