2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Dream Boat
By pbeckmann on 09/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle is a great car. Lots of fun & a eye catcher.

Crazy4
By icanfly2 on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

My fiancee and I have owned our 2003 Spiral Grey vette since new and hae never had one problem. On the highway we average 27.7 mpg at 70 mph and 22 around town. Only complaint is only one coffee holder, but not a problem.

50th Anniversary
By jvnelson on 01/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is a what I would call the almost perfect car. I have not had to take it into the dealer for any problems in the 9 months I have owned it. My wife and I took a 3857 mile fall vacation in it and averaged 31.4 mpg. This is a 6- speed. I am 6'1'' and have no trouble with getting in and out of the car. I am extremely happy with all aspects of the car.

Kick in the seat!
By Houch on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 7th Corvette and by far the very best of the best. The early cars had the power but lacked the refinement of a daily driver.

Got Road!
By Bajad on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

A lot of car for the money and can be overpowering if you do not watch out. Very hard to not go fast as the power is quite addicting. Like driving a Harley...you get membership in a very exclusive club status. Really like the special 50th annv. red color with the shale interior. No problems to date except that we too had the rear shipping shock stuffers left on by the dealer.

Corvette
By Solar Fry on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Love this car. Great take off power, beats the pants off all BMW z4s. Top speed to date 155 on speedo. Still has more to go. Love to see it with a 600hp 427V8..

Great Car
By electronbluecoupe on 11/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have had the car for about 6 months. Bone stock it has neck snapping acceleration and great handling. The body style is fantastic. Virtually rattle free and very comfortable to drive daily. Storage space is great (have made a couple trips to Sam's Club). Gas mileage has averaged just under 25 - quite the economy car! You MUST talk the wife into letting you get one.

Awsome Corvette
By MrDragon4 on 10/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Perfect Car! This is the best car I have ever owned and I have owned a lot of cars!

It's Great
By 1jim on 10/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This was the first Corvette which I had ever driven (and purchased). The fit and finish are outstanding. The ride and seating are both very comfortable..especially compared to being a passenger in 1970-80's models! I am 6'2", 230 lbs, and I am very comfortable for several hours of driving.

vette
By ralphvb on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

great car. interior needs some updates