2003 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Z-Oh Baby!
By Azrael on 03/23/07 14:04 PM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I must admit that this car was added to our garage to get me out of our 2002 Camaro SS that was originally purchased for my wife. I loved the LS1 F-body car so much and it got such great gas mileage that I totally forgot about my own 2001 F150 pickup and drove the Camaro everywhere. The wife wanted her car back and new I have always dreamed of owning a Corvette. Needless to say she made the appointment to go look at the car without me knowing what we were going to go look at, let alone that we were going to a car dealership. I drove the Z06 home the next day with a smile that I have been unable to erase since that day.

Private Rocketship
By Z06MOJO on 12/29/06 21:33 PM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Found my baby with only 3400 miles and in Torch Red $38,000 U.S. greenbacks later and out the door I went. This car is just flat out the quickest, fastest, most beautiful car I have ever owned. As always beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that is just fine by me and the Corvette critics are always going to be around and that's OK too. Bang for buck there are no cars that even come close to delivering the goods the way a Z06 can. Just a big ear to ear smile every time. Sure there is some road noise, interior could be a little more plush or fancy, but this car is so damn rewarding to drive that any small dislikes are dismissed with any seat time. That is why I have one in my garage

Corvette
By Colin on 10/17/06 00:57 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

This car has been my dream car for years. This Corvette still today blows most of every thing off the road. And it can be an everyday driver, without the hassle of keeping it revved up to run.

Unbelievable
By mavvvvvvvvvvvvvvv on 10/07/06 13:16 PM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I recently purchased a 2003 Z06 and what a ride! I love it. It has the best of both worlds, gas mileage and horsepower. I wish the seats were more comfortable and the sound system was better. I would have thought that in a car of this quality an mp3 player would be a standard option. Other than that, I love to drive the car and really enjoy the speed of these awesome machines. All I can say is that it is an incredible ride and I will never not own one again.

Awesome
By Bill on 09/08/06 12:42 PM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Waited quite a few years to finally purchase a Vette and have not regretted it at all. This car is a lot of fun. Rides much nicer than expected.

A Car With a Soul
By Dennis DeBoer on 02/05/06 19:23 PM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my first Corvette, so I had high expectations for it. The experience has exceeded the expectations. It's a beautiful, sexy and comfortable car, and I'm glad I did it.

Disgusted with GM, Warranty is worthless
By superb on 01/17/06 14:56 PM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I am totally disgusted with this car and won't purchase another GM product. Corvette was alway my dream car, my dreams were shattered when I bought my brand new 50th anniversary convertible. Many problems, including a leaky roof, 3 different dealers tell me nothing is wrong. After 5 attempts they finally replaced the rubber, guess what, it still leaks. This is just one of many problems with this car. If only the warranty were worth something. I might enjoy it if they would fix it.

03 C5 corvette
By Bill on 01/09/06 15:55 PM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

The car is well built and fun to drive. Very comfortable on long road trips and mileage is surprisingly good. GM could have built in more performance but that is easily fixed with after market bolt on changes. Run flat tires provide piece of mind because there is no spare tire but they are noisy. Will buy future models agains. Very nice car.

Pure Adrenaline
By Z06Stinger on 01/04/06 00:41 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

The Z06 is a GREAT performance vehicle. It has great power, handling is amazing and the ride is very steady. If Chevy put this much effort into every vehicle they make, maybe they could take some of Toyota and Honda's market share. The only complaint with the drive is the brakes squeal incessantly due to excessive brake dust. The interior of the vehicle is cheaply done, although the HUD is a great touch and helps to keep your eyes on the road. One cup holder doesn't make the ladies happy and the road noise is so loud that it is impossible to do anything but drive the car. The temperature control is tempermental and I am not sure that the passenger side knob is even connected!

Are you kidding me???
By David Long on 12/18/05 15:25 PM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Are you kidding me? I cannot believe what a superb car the Corvette has become. My yellow, six speed, convertible does everything well. It is unbelieveably powerful, stable, comfortable, forgiving and just plan the most fun I've ever had driving a car. This is my third Corvette. I loved my '64' and my '85', but this C5 is over the top for the sheer joy of driving. Oh Nellie... What must the ZO6 be like?