2003 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
LOVE my 2002 Vette
By Ken Deken on 06/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I rented one in Vegas. Needed a new car with the kids gone and looked at BMW's and Infiniti's. Not that much different than the sedan I already had. Now the Corvette, that's different! Makes driving an experience every day! Made in USA, a world-class value!

Boxster to vette
By nunzio on 06/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Had a boxster only thing I can say is WOW!!! Comfort is so muxh better. Boxster rear window was a pain to clean. I love porsche but am very impressed with vette. totally fun cars but I must say i enjory the vette better.

My Corvette
By Partee on 05/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

The Great American Sports Car.

hell of a car
By jason klippenstien on 05/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

This car hs to be the best corvette I have ever owned. The power is something else compared to a mustang.

Always wanted a Vette!
By 2003 Silver Z06 on 05/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Being a long time sports car enthusiast I finally bought a Corvette. The performance package is why I chose the Z06. The car handles like it's on rails until you get to 135 mph. Maybe I am used racing front wheel drives, but the steering should be tighter at high speed than it is. The 1st to 4th shift is annoying but does save gas.

The 2003 Corvette Z06
By Carlton Cox on 05/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I have owned several vehicles ranging from 315 to 425 horse power. I loved a couple in spite of their poor gas mileage, high maintenance, and uncomfortable ride. So, the Z06 was love at first ride. It will out perform the 425HP cars I have owned. The ride is very comfortable and it gets a realistic 25-28 mpg on the highway. I have had it to 160 mph, which it achieved very easily on a short closed track and yet it sits very contently in stop and go traffic. .

Z06
By pheick on 05/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

The Z06 is an outstanding vehicle. Traded a 2001 corvette coupe in for it - there is no comparison - the Z06 is more powerful, more responsive and a lot more fun to drive.

Just asking
By The Gent on 05/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

can't say enough about the car. when I first bought it I was trying to find something the matter,I couldn't,so I just decided to enjoy it instead!!!

Magnetic Selective Ride Control
By Martoon on 05/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I drove my 2003 Corvette for 2053 miles before I recevived a call from my salesman that the car was shipped from the factory with PLASTIC STUFFERS IN THE SHOCKS.When removed the car rides better then any Vette made.The service dept thought I was nuts until another Vette came in and the Prep tech found the missing paper work. Attention;Corvette Vehicle Prep Technician(Subject)New Vehicle Preparation for Megnetic Selective Ride Control.IMportant;The Stuffers must be removed during new vehicle preparation.FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN CUSTOMER DISSATISFACTION WITH THE VEHICLE'S RIDE.Who's nuts Now.

new c5 corvette
By mitchmann on 05/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have not owned or driven a corvette for 20 yeaars,what a difference, its fast,handles great and when you start it you know its powerful,The first thing i noticed was the powerful engine growl,something i had forgot over the years from driving sedans. I love it and think it is one of the most beautiful cars on the road. The variable suspension system really makes a difference in the ride,and the heads up speed display is something every car should have.Now if I can get my wife to let me have it back everything will be fine.