2003 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
I love my anniversary model car!!!
By wag on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my third corvette since 1995. I love this car the very best for performance,handling, and style.

I love my 'vette
By Spoiled on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I set a goal early on to own a 2003 'vette and am glad I achieved it! This is a remarkable piece of machinery - a true American icon.

Great car.
By JDBgn on 07/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

The hardest part of owning this car was the break in period. It was next to impossible to drive it easy for the 1st 500 miles. Fit and finish is as close to perfect as I have ever seen. Under the hood is very neat and clean. Shifting and handling leave nothing to be desired. Gas milage is where it is supposed to be. I am impressed.

Perfect
By Heeroyuy0195 on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I first saw this car and almost died of a heart attack! this thing was so good I the first thing I said about it was I want a test drive. I drag race all across the country and the only things I had to the car was a drag transmission and a parachute!

Al's mid life joy
By Al Clem on 07/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

All that power and it still gets me almost 30 mpg on the highway (@70 to75). Now that's better mpg than a Toyota Camry V-6. So I can rationalize that I "had to" get this car to help the environment and do my part to stop our dependency on foreign oil. Isn't American technology grand and how about my rational?

From a Corvette Addict
By dfontanese on 07/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 7th Corvette ('74, '75, '84, '89, 92, '98, '01). I've had both coupes and convertibles. Obviously, I'm addicted but the best part of ownership is when I'm washing it and people stop by (especially kids) saying how they always dreamed of owning one. It makes you feel priveliged to be able to own and drive one. Keep waving!

C-5 needs needs a little tweeking
By RASB on 07/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Overall I enjoy driving this car. Performace is the key. Comfort is the icing on the cake.

Fiftieth anniversary convertible
By rek on 06/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

At age 71 and after owning five or six, this is, by far the best yet.

El corvette
By yer mom on 06/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

this car is sweet. I worship corvettes and this one tops the list!

A delight.
By Jim Lammers on 06/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Powerful and smooth, this is the best daily driver supercar you can buy. It not only offers 405 HP with plenty of low end torque for fast starts, but also 1+ g cornering, active handling, enormous tires that put power to the pavement, and excellent brakes. No maintenance or warranty issues have come up. I had feared that the Z06's press calling the car something designed "for the extreme enthusiast" meant it would be stiff and harsh, and uncomfortable for long trips. Thankfully this is not true. Despite it's race-ready design, it's a comfortable daily driver that will allow you to put yourself wherever you desire on the road.