2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
save your cash
By daniel86 on 01/05/12 17:21 PM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Bought it new in 2003, garaged every winter, low millage, excellent maintenance and body care, Moved to Florida and now on the 3rd A/C compressor, had to replace the dash light for the fan indcator and the ABS Brake control modular, the battery , tires twice and I'm not a hard driver, windows leak air and water,The interior noise from the tires is one of the more madding defects in the car, Can't hear the radio or the person in the passenger seat on the HWY. I have only taken thru 1 car wash and got wet, running lights have burnt the plastic housing they are in and I replacethe blubs every other month. was my dream car, I would rather drive my truck w 288,000 mile

FIRST C-5
By THE WIZARD on 09/16/09 18:47 PM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

My 5th VETTE. This C-5 is truly the best one so far. Could use some interior redesign moving forward. Was able to squeeze 26.9 MPG at 75 MPH while on cruise. Very tight car so far. Like everyone else has noted, tire/road noise must be reduced in future years. Not very much to complain about yet, and I feel it will remain that way in the years to come. I sure hope GM stays in the game and continues to manufacture CORVETTES forever.

50th Anniversary Vet
By CherryO on 09/30/07 09:24 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Fabulous sports car. Seldom a day goes by without someone stopping me to comment on it. However there are days I would like to just get in my car and run to the convenience store without make-up or my hair done. This car draws so much attention that you can't do that.. This is not my weekend car. I drive it to work daily. People I have never met before say "How's the vet"? It's so fast, roomy and the heads up display is nice. The warning lights for tire pressure, fuel and low washer fluid are a definite plus. We test drove nearly every sports car on the market, including Mercedes. My husband is very "healthy". The 2003 Vet is the only car that my husband could sit in comfortably.

2003 Coupe
By doxvet on 06/28/07 08:57 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

As my 1st US car, I was nervous, especially with a high tech car, but it has been flawless. I have had no major issues. It performs great with minimal maintenance. You can do as much or as little as you want with this car. Cross country was very comfortable and roomy enough for 2 adults and all our gear. Middle of summer,100 degrees outside, and it was smooth sailing.

A Car With a Soul
By Dennis DeBoer on 02/05/06 19:23 PM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my first Corvette, so I had high expectations for it. The experience has exceeded the expectations. It's a beautiful, sexy and comfortable car, and I'm glad I did it.

03 C5 corvette
By Bill on 01/09/06 15:55 PM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

The car is well built and fun to drive. Very comfortable on long road trips and mileage is surprisingly good. GM could have built in more performance but that is easily fixed with after market bolt on changes. Run flat tires provide piece of mind because there is no spare tire but they are noisy. Will buy future models agains. Very nice car.

Nice Ride
By John on 11/11/05 21:41 PM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

America's true sports car. This car is a dream to drive, and makes one look for any excuse to get out of the house just to cruise. One plus about owning my spiral gray vette' is how people you've never met take the time to stop and say "nice ride", and the turning of heads as you cruise down the road; truly a rush and morale builder. I normally trade cars every 1-2 years, but finally I've found a car worth keeping.

50th Anniversary Corvette
By Bob Hatfield on 10/28/05 11:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Impeccable performance and sterling appearance. The anniversary red paint projects a dazzling sparkle when in the sunlight and nicely augmented by the champaigne coloured wheels.

The best sports car ever!
By Dave Glusko on 10/11/05 23:17 PM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Awesome machine that is one incredible ride. Seemingly unlimited torque, road handling that defies the laws of physics and a body that is stylish, sophisticated and sexy. Polished rims, telescoping steering wheel, HUD, Bose sound system, 12 CD changer, 29 MPG in 6th gear, 22 CF of trunk space for under 50k! I thought I died & went to heaven.

Keith's Corvette
By Keith Stalnaker on 11/15/04 16:06 PM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

A great red Corvette that turns heads every where I go. The adjustable electric seats with strong back support make traveling much more enjoyable than the old Vettes. Visibility is not bad. Gas mileage is amazing for a car like this. The 6-speed transmission is the only way to go.