2002 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
THE sports convertible
By Avebury14 on 01/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

My Chevy 2002 Corvette conver is the finest performace car available, period. I own or owned and driven: Vettes; Porsche 911s, Rolls Royce P- III; Jag E convet; Cadillac Fltwd Bghm, Cad Fltwd 75, TR 3, Jag XK 150 C "baby sat" Ferrari; Jag Mrk V; Rolls Cornische. The 2002 Vette convert is the finest automobile I have ever driven! It is a shear delight to drive. It is easy to own and maintain. In every catagory rated by Experts, bar gas milage, it is tops, especially for tall drivers. AND ITS HEADS UP DISPLAY sets it apart from ANY other car! n Moreover, it is easy to own and maintain. In high performance cars it is unmatched.

My yellow ragtop
By sdfghsdfhg on 01/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I picked my baby up in NC and drove to NH. What a rush. It blows my BMW M# away. Anyone wanna buy a BMW???

I LOVE this car
By klamotte on 10/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my first corvette after years of dreaming of owning one. I can't believe I waited this long. Acceleration is such a sweet thing.

best ever vette!
By gymdoc on 10/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

this is my third vette, and its the best ever. after about 25000 miles I'm still trying to get used to the handling mainly at high speeds. I have the performance packageand it still feels soft at cornering or high speed turns (100+mph). My review: best bang for the buck, u live once, go get one before u die!

New Electron Blue Metallic...SHARP!
By BaldEagle02 on 09/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Have never been behind the wheel of a more exciting vehicle...even my '62 Chevy II, when I was 16. The power upon take-off of the coupe's 350, with a manual, is truly awesom.

The Best Car Ever
By Dave-O on 08/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Nasty handling and performance, a really fast car perfect brakes and style of the car,simply the best car!

Not meant to be driven hard!
By Jrock12 on 08/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Well I've owned this car about 5 months and the dealer has had it about 4 of those months! It's been mechanical problem after problem. Tranny has been replaced, rear diff blew up, bent rod, etc.. The service manager told me I must be driving it too hard! lol.. It's a $55k piece of crap. I should have stayed away after hearing about friends experiences with vettes. I'm getting rid of this thing and getting an M3.

Just flat out fun!
By Dr Doolittle on 07/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I'm on my third corvette, love them.

Amazing
By ASAP on 07/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This car is nothing short of amazing. Mine is like a drem come true. It is such a beautiful car, but i do think to reserve the excitement of this long lived classic they should put more of a limit on the production. I think that too many are sold, but maybe thats just me. Then again im sure they are sold because just about everyone wants the the driving excitment

Outrun 911 Turbos for 70 grand less
By A convert on 06/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Never did like Chevys until I got this bad-boy. It's good to be able to humiliate 911 turbos and (if I was rich) still be able to buy another Z06 and an F250 Powerstroke with the money left over.