2002 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
1Fun Z06
By 1Fun Z06 on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

This is my first vette and a Z06 at that. It's my daily driver and I've had it 8 months. It's like being at Disney World every day. Never had so much fun driving. I can pass 99% of cars at will and it's a beautiful car also. I call it my "stress-buster". After a tough day at work, I just have fun on the way home. Never knew driving could be such fun. Worth every penny!

Corvette get's top marks
By Toyz on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

At two years now and every day is like the first. Fun to drive, great performance and total reliability.

A true American
By Bear & Carol on 08/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I sought the ZO6 for what it is. Sprots car. Since it has no insulation (weight) and even a thinner window that the other models (weight), I know that I would give some comfort over the coupe. I got what I exepted. A highy engineered sports car that competes easily with cars costing 400% more. The engine is truly a mavel. Has a single cam and two valves per cylinder for effency, reliability and lower rotating mass. Over 400 foot pounds of torque and 28 miles per gallon tell the story there. The quality and thought that went into this car shows it's fifty years of engineering. The more I find out about this car, the better it gets.

Enjoyable Experience
By DJK on 08/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Ride is excellent, as if on rails. Performance is outstanding as is handling. Some road noise from the stock tires, but it is tolerable. Six spped shifting is very crisp but could stand to be a shorter throw design. Overall review is that it is an excellent choice for a performance car!

What a ride
By eddie44 on 08/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I have owned my convertible for four months. What a ride! HP,handling,comfort and style. What more could you ask for? I have 6500 miles in 4 months. Does that say enough?

2002 Vette review
By Mark Zambrzycki on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have wanted a vette all of my life, and I am thrilled that it turned out to be such a great car! It was everything that I expected/hoped it would be. My only problems with the vette are as follows: 1) Worst cup holder in history. It sucks big time! The engineers that were involved with the cup holder should be fired immediately. I drive an hour a day, so I like to have a place to put my coffee. But to some, this may be no big deal. But C,mon! How hard is it to design a cup holder that can actually hold a cup??? 2) Interior design needs to be spiced up a bit. Not bad, but needs to kick it up a few notches.

Americas Dream Car A Reality
By CorvetteBlondie on 07/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is my second Corvette, had a '99 prior to this. What a great car! Not only is it a great car that get's attention, but the hatchback allows me to haul all sorts of things without a problem. I've hauled a large coffee table, a treadmill, a 55 gallon aquarium with wood stand, and 2 large barstools (not all at the same time of course)! The car is very comfortable to drive for all heights and sizes, has every feature for comfort, and at an average of 22.3 miles per gallon, I am happy with fuel effeciency as well.

2002 Corvette Convt.
By foursix4v on 06/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Absolutely fantastic car. This recently replace a Mustang Cobra as is by far a better car in terms of comfort and performance.

Loving life so far...
By VegasGT on 05/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I'm insane for spending so much on a car, but I'm glad I did. I've had my Vette 8 months and it's rock solid, no shakes or shimmies, and rides suprisingly smooth - smoother than the Mustang it replaced. It gets better gas mileage than the Mustang GT, too. It handles like a dream and everyone loves it.

2002 zo6
By joko on 05/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I love my Zo6 as most owners do , The most performance for the buck by a long shot