Used 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

2002 Chevrolet Corvette

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

my covette
By wmikefarmer

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have not been back to the dealership for anything. the car is perfect. it is the on;y car I've ever owned that needed no adjustments at all.

Favorite Features

Looks and performance are the best for the money of any car in the world.

Suggested Improvements

The interior touches need upgrading.

Phenomenal Car!
By tootall

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Best car I have owned or driven, bar none. Power and performance of an exotic with roomy comfort and everyday usability at an affordable (relatively) pricetag. It looks great too! Traded in my '90 ragtop for an '02; I loved the '90 but '02 is orders of magnatude better in every way - no squeaks or rattles, zero problems. If you are thinking about getting one, GO FOR IT! You will never regret buying it, only that you didn't get it sooner. America's Finest!

Favorite Features

Power, of course! Handling is incredible. Heads-up display isn't just a gimmick, it keeps your eyes on the road. It's a real head-turner (esp. in yellow!).

Suggested Improvements

Better cupholder. Electric seat warmers for those of us crazy enough to put the top down in sub-zero weather. Let us tall folks who don't fit in the Z06 get the Z06 engine in the ragtop. That's it!

Phenomenal Car!
By TooTall

magnectic red rag top
By zabel

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

great car great on gas fun to drive gets lots of looks and smiles but not as much on my face as I drive it it handles so good nothing like having the wind and the sun

Favorite Features

love the hud while your looking over the hood

Suggested Improvements

with a little effort the interior could be so much better

THE sports convertible
By Avebury14

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

My Chevy 2002 Corvette conver is the finest performace car available, period. I own or owned and driven: Vettes; Porsche 911s, Rolls Royce P- III; Jag E convet; Cadillac Fltwd Bghm, Cad Fltwd 75, TR 3, Jag XK 150 C "baby sat" Ferrari; Jag Mrk V; Rolls Cornische. The 2002 Vette convert is the finest automobile I have ever driven! It is a shear delight to drive. It is easy to own and maintain. In every catagory rated by Experts, bar gas milage, it is tops, especially for tall drivers. AND ITS HEADS UP DISPLAY sets it apart from ANY other car! n Moreover, it is easy to own and maintain. In high performance cars it is unmatched.

Favorite Features

The Heads Up Display; Its instrumentation; its seating comfort; its styling; its sound system with the sony 10 disk CD player. Its suspension and tires giving unmatched adheasion. Its Value!!!

Suggested Improvements

Bore out the 4.6L Cadillac Northstar engine to 5.6lL; somehow add power top, but not at the expese of luggage space. add an automatic rain sensor to the wiper. Offer a digital display option.