Used 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

Majestic red/ majestic car
By david clark

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have had almost every sport sedan and got the Vette cause a buddy convinced me I need a weekend sports car. Frankly, I am surprised at this car...it is pure fun to drive. Man when you step down it moves...what a thrill.

Styling both exterior and interior the wonderful v8, the heads up, the elegant and easy to use top.

For $300 Chevrolet could class up the interior...better quality plastics...brushed stainless (look at a Town Car for this) or real wood option. Dont mess with anything else it is close to perfect.

my covette
By wmikefarmer

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have not been back to the dealership for anything. the car is perfect. it is the on;y car I've ever owned that needed no adjustments at all.

Looks and performance are the best for the money of any car in the world.

The interior touches need upgrading.

Phenomenal Car!
By tootall

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Best car I have owned or driven, bar none. Power and performance of an exotic with roomy comfort and everyday usability at an affordable (relatively) pricetag. It looks great too! Traded in my '90 ragtop for an '02; I loved the '90 but '02 is orders of magnatude better in every way - no squeaks or rattles, zero problems. If you are thinking about getting one, GO FOR IT! You will never regret buying it, only that you didn't get it sooner. America's Finest!

Power, of course! Handling is incredible. Heads-up display isn't just a gimmick, it keeps your eyes on the road. It's a real head-turner (esp. in yellow!).

Better cupholder. Electric seat warmers for those of us crazy enough to put the top down in sub-zero weather. Let us tall folks who don't fit in the Z06 get the Z06 engine in the ragtop. That's it!

Phenomenal Car!
By TooTall

magnectic red rag top
By zabel

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

great car great on gas fun to drive gets lots of looks and smiles but not as much on my face as I drive it it handles so good nothing like having the wind and the sun

love the hud while your looking over the hood

with a little effort the interior could be so much better