2002 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Review: Should be faster

2002 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Review

Should be faster
By corvettekid on

2002 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased a black 2002 auto transmission Corvette with 33,000 miles on it (I wanted a manual, but my left knee is too messed up). I love the car, but it seems like she loses power after hard acceleration a few times in a row. Also, I think the voltage regulator is bad cause sometimes it drops down to 12.3 when I am driving and it also jumps up and down a lot when I step on the brakes. For the car having 350 HP it doesn't feel very fast to me except for when it is first started in the morning. Other than that issue, I totally love the car. I get compliments on it all the time. I love how the sport seats hug me during fast turns. I would definitely buy another one.

Sport seats, torque, removable glass top, memory system, bBeating those four cylinder lawn mower sounding tricked out hondas, acuras, etc. Just the feeling I get when I am driving it.

The cupholder is a joke. The ashtray should be lit at night. More horsepower. Heated seats. Louder exhaust note, it is way too quiet for a muscle car.