2002 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Review: 2002 Red Z06 bought new in 2/0

2002 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Review

2002 Red Z06 bought new in 2/02
By Z06 torch on

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I've thoroughly enjoyed my z06. Fun to drive, comfortable, fast & a great handling car with all the comforts. My favorite "passenger scare" is the 270 degree on ramps here in SoCal! Build quality on exterior is excellent. (AND if you care!: Gas mileage is exceptional on the fwy ...between 27 & 30 depending upon speed). I have had the car in for work...mainly interior problems. I'm also on my 4th battery. I also changed the shifter the 2nd month I owned the car. Overall I'd say it's had less problems than MOST vehicles.

Beautiful exterior, impressive engine compartment, Heads up display, Easy to locate interior features (good ergonomics), Comfort for my 6'4" frame, performance, handling (active handling), pop up headlights, extensive D.I.C. (digital display of vitals)

Improve quality of interior pieces, better leather on seats. Trunk area & area behind seats need refinement, Original shifter was a LONG throw & sloppy, A telescoping steering wheel would be a +, Both dealers I used for warranty repair I had problems with. Chevy needs better follow up after purchase