2002 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Loving life so far...
By VegasGT on 05/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I'm insane for spending so much on a car, but I'm glad I did. I've had my Vette 8 months and it's rock solid, no shakes or shimmies, and rides suprisingly smooth - smoother than the Mustang it replaced. It gets better gas mileage than the Mustang GT, too. It handles like a dream and everyone loves it.

i think gm finally got it
By dooginator on 04/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Well this is my fourth corvette and although the car has lost some of it's uniqueness, it is really superior to the others. The older ones I've owned; 74,76,81, had common flaws and repetitive problems. Dumb rattles, and poor build quality (fit and finish) have been engineered out.

steve's Vette
By orrkidman on 04/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Classic Vette. Immaculate finish and interior. Magnetic Red, Chrome Wheels, Two Tops, Leather and more. Clean

New Electron Blue Metallic...SHARP!
By BaldEagle02 on 09/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Have never been behind the wheel of a more exciting vehicle...even my '62 Chevy II, when I was 16. The power upon take-off of the coupe's 350, with a manual, is truly awesom.

Just flat out fun!
By Dr Doolittle on 07/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I'm on my third corvette, love them.

Very satisfied
By Glen Bartels on 06/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I've had this car for a little over six months with zero problems, something that I've never experienced with any previous new car. Build quality is excellent. Ride and handling are excellent and the seats are fantastic. I've been on two trips of more than ten hours and cannot believe how comfortable this car is.

Two words: WOOO HOOO
By zenith191 on 03/14/02 15:47 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Think you can't afford one of the worlds best sports cars. Think again. For $40K this car has got it all. Looks, performance, handling, comfort.

One Bad AZZ Corvette
By smith300m on 03/11/02 17:00 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Have had the corvette for 2mos. and Love it, best vehicle I have ever owned and I have owned alot in my 26yrs of driving. Power, Ride, Handling , Looks are outstanding.

Corvette - Best car I've ever owned.
By Cy Stanton on 03/01/02 14:57 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

My new C5 Corvette is the best car I've ever owned. The only complaints are that the stock exhaust is too quiet for a any hi-performance sports car. Also, the stock 6-speed is very sloppy, as if it was designed for non=drivers who would not know the difference. GM could do a LOT better in these two areas. The interior also has some cheap bits. But these are minor complaints. Overall, the car is a gas and I smile really big every time I drive it! Cy Stanton Edgewood, NM