2001 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Review: My Little Red Corvette

2001 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Review

My Little Red Corvette
By Katrina Boss on

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

This is my love. The energy from this car is extreme. I do not have to drive it over the speed limit to know what it can do. What a "rush" when you push the power. You feel it! I love to drive it on a curvy road, because it hugs the curves like no other car. When I drove it to Kansas City, I averaged 26.7 miles per gallon. The interior fits like a glove; everything is at your fingertips. Its a beautiful car. I have had it almost three years and have not had any mechanical issues with it.

The beautiful look. The power. I love the gas mileage. I love the side buttons to get all the information instead of having all the gauges showing. The stereo system is great. I wouldn't have anything but a 6 speed - The Z06 is the ULTIMATE.

I realize the Z06 has "soft" tires, as the man from GoodYear stated when I had to get a total new set. I "wish" they would have tires that lasted longer. Had to get all 4- told the front end was out of alignment, driving without hands