2001 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Review: mine is a 6 speed manual

2001 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Review

Base Convertible (5.7L V8 4-speed Automatic)

mine is a 6 speed manual
By finallygotone on

2001 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this car three months ago used of course with a ghost in the system that effected not only the turn signals but the heater-air as well. It turned out to be a the hazard switch and cost about $466 for the local dealer to install and flush the cooling system, so not to bad. I put Michlines on it and behold the beast has come to life. It is the base convertable with 6 speed manual and its Katey bar the door when I step on it. Only 350-350 but feels like more to me. the body and paint are GREAT except for the lower air dam in front as expected has found a curb but not too bad. So far I can't say enough about this car, it is the most fun I can have with my cloths on.

I can't pick any one thing as favorite. the intire car is like new condition except as noted earlier, It is a 2001 with 58thao miles when I bought it and now has 60thao. Only one paint chip at drivers door. Top looks new as well and believe it or not, it was a lease car. I have wanted one since I saw my first one in 1953 and I am not disapointed at all.

Would you believe, improve the MPG?