2001 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Great Car!!
By B1Mario on 02/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Best car I've ever owned. I've never had a problem, though I only drive it a couple times a week. Car is extremely fast and sport seats are comfortable to boot!! I have every option available and wouldn't trade it for anything. This car has the performance and ride quality second to none. Will definitely buy a new C6 when they arive!

Best Vette I have owned
By Vettesight on 02/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I purchaced this car new in October 2000 after waiting 5 months for the order to arrive. I have driven it a total of 17,000 miles which included 2 2,500 mile trips the first year of ownership. I have had no warrantee issues. It has been the most reliable car of any type I have owned. I can't wait until spring when I take it out of winter storage.

Time for another!!
By gpalma on 12/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I'd never considered buying a Corvette until this one. Everything I'd heard about them was negative. However, after having this vehicle for two full seasons I must state that it is THE best vehicle that I've ever owned. Not the slightest problem whatsoever and the quality is impecable! I cannot wait to get a convertible for 2003 and my only hope is that it will be as good as my 2001 is.

Using Oil
By pes52 on 12/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Bought the car with 3 miles on it, I ordered it Oct 2000 and took ownership in Jan 2001. I had the dealer to changed the oil and rearend fluid topped off and/or changed. The oil change was free and the rearend cost me about $100. I had 3200 miles on it. I never checked the from that point until I changed it myself at 7000 miles using Havoline syntheic formula 3. I put in the recommended 6.5 quarts. The low oil light came on at 8900 miles. I checked it and it was quart low.

Z06 corvette
By eric schnabel on 12/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

This is a great and fast car.

GREAT CAR
By gary on 10/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

AWESOME FUN , GREAT STYLE,HELL OF A LOOKER, CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES I'VE HEARD "NICE CAR" AND BEST OF ALL CORVETTE OWNERS WAVE AT EACH OTHER - TRY THAT IN A TOYOTA OR MB

GREAT CAR
By on 10/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

zippideedodah
By Berny on 09/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Drove my 2001 for a year and just got my 2003. The 01 was an oil burner, but once the General fixed that it was fine. Not too many red light challenges except from little souped up Civics, etc. The car is the best deal around for the bucks. Tons of torque, and plenty of power. If you can't drive well, don't buy it, 'cause it deserves to be driven hard,quick, and nasty.

Great car for the money!
By Laffer98 on 08/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I love this car. I bought it new off the showroom floor and have put alot of highway miles on it with no problems what so ever.

best car
By mcgrady on 07/31/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

i bought this back in march and it is the best car all around that i have ever owned top quality great performance and very comfy with alot of room to put thi