Used 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

Value and torque
By Bruce Rappoport

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Great Power and Handling.

Lift off roof

Better interior. Less plastic

Ya have to own one b 4 ya die
By Peter Girolamo

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I love my vette. the interior is a bit cheap looking but laid out nicely. A grat fun to drive vehicle.

Power and speed. Heads up display

I would make the side mirrors differently. after washing my black vette, the water drips at the pivot point on the morrors and leaves water marks.

Top Notch
By Jim Lammers

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Picked car up from Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY. Toured plant while there, learned a lot. Drove car back to Kansas City area. Owned 2 years now, 16000 miles, and it's been perfect. Daily driver for me. Gas and oil changes are all that I've had to do for maintenance so far - a perfect car. 350HP, 29 MPG (hwy), killer looks, - it's been a great experience!

I like the computer's all knowing information console. Every fluid level is monitored along with tire pressure and if any get low, you get a notice on the driver information console. I also like the head-up display and electrochromic mirrors.

Design is subjective, and my taste is not necessarily the current trend. But I would not mind if they got a little more radical with the body style. Other needed improvements include OnStar and a GPS navigation system.

Unbelievable automobile in every way
By razal

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I've had it for almost two years. Not many miles because I don't take it out in bad weather in the north, but this car is just beyond my wildest dreams. A real headturner. Can't wait to drive it. Have zero complaints. Would buy another in a second.

Heads up display. Removable roof panel.

Seat could go back further and higher. I'm not that tall and it doesn't go back as far as I would like.

Nothing beats a great sports car...
By wadeblakey

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

My 2001 Corvette is one of the best automobiles I have ever owned. It embodies great style, outstanding performance and superior efficiency and reliability. I don't believe there is a better sports are value. Handling and and pure acceleration and speed are the true underpinnings of this vehicle class and Corvette does it better than the rest. Absolutely no regrets in buying this car.

Sytle and performance abound. I love driving this car every chance I get.

The interior appointments could be upgraded; however, they are not as inferior as some critics would want you to believe. The manual transmission could also be upgraded to provide a smoother shifting mechanism.