2001 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Z06 corvette
By eric schnabel on 12/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

This is a great and fast car.

zippideedodah
By Berny on 09/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Drove my 2001 for a year and just got my 2003. The 01 was an oil burner, but once the General fixed that it was fine. Not too many red light challenges except from little souped up Civics, etc. The car is the best deal around for the bucks. Tons of torque, and plenty of power. If you can't drive well, don't buy it, 'cause it deserves to be driven hard,quick, and nasty.

best car
By mcgrady on 07/31/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

i bought this back in march and it is the best car all around that i have ever owned top quality great performance and very comfy with alot of room to put thi

THE BEST ON THE ROAD
By Rod Stubbs on 07/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

Having a ZO6 and owning 6 Crovettes before it i am more than pleased with how Chevrolet has delt with the sports car competition. nothing can touch a ZO6 for money and not mujch can touch it on the road too i have a '01 with 385 plus a 25 hp Cold Air Induction System.

This is a great car and fast fast fast
By Sean Shea on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I've owned several corvetts , this is the fastest, best handeling, best looking vette i ever owned. i haven't had a problem out running any thing on the road, including bikes( up 600CC ) after that they are missles,

2001 Torch Red Z06
By Bhansen on 03/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

I broke this car in with extreme care. In my 10 months of ownership I have never spun the tires or exceeded the speed limit by more than 5 mph, never-theless I have never owned a more enjoyable outright fun automobile. My last tank I went 333 miles and averaged 32.43 mpg. It's an economy car with 385 hp! This car is easily worth the 50 grand I paid! I feel ten years younger and my business trips are a pleasure!

the most beautiful domestic sports car
By mgaskins on 03/12/02 13:10 PM (PST)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

After 20 years of loving Corvettes, I finally bought mine. The Z06 is incredibly fast. 385 hp really guns you down the road. Punching it when shifting into 3rd guarantees a quick zoom as fast as you can comfortably go on most public roads! The hardtop gives ample storage space behind the seats. I easily packed my full-size suitcase in the trunk for a trip this week. Good luck on your purchase of the best value in high-end sports cars!

what more could you possibly want?
By ray harrelson on 03/11/02 23:44 PM (PST)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

this is my 4th new vett, the best yet! its got room, comfort, ride, handling,great ecom,unreal power,great looks,at a price no manuf. can even come close to. now match that!!!!!!!!!

Great Car, fun to drive
By znat on 02/28/02 10:08 AM (PST)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

It is a blast to drive. Handles extremely well. However don't expect a luxury ride; this is a high performance sports car!

Z-MAN'S Corvette Review
By Z-MAN on 02/27/02 11:36 AM (PST)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 6M)

THIS HAS QUITE POSSIBLY GOT TO BE THE MOST AWESOME VEHICLE IN THE WORLD, NEXT TO THE DODGE SHADOW.