2001 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
My First Corvette
By LRJOE on 05/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have wanted a Corvette since I was 20 and now that I am almost 60 I finally got my dream. THE BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED....!

ride me
By tailfxstc on 01/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

good looking ,could use more hp 400 would be nice. smokes tires very well, it should have a better sound system . all that said, i do like the car and its fun to drive.

I'm In Love
By Youngturk on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I leased this car in Feb 01. Lease is up in Feb 04, and I'll probably buy it. I had an '87 Jaguar Series III and never thought I could love a car like that one. Corvette has proved me wrong. It is an absolute treasure!

Awesome Car!!!!!
By Stephen Talpins on 10/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

The Corvette is awesome. It's a beautiful car that performs incredibly well. You can't beat it (or even come close to it) without spending at least twice as much money. Kelley Chevrolet was a pleasure to deal with (no I don't work for them; they love the car also..........and it shows in how they treat Vette owners)

Awesome!!!
By slvrado03 on 06/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

There is no true sports car like the Chevrolet Corvette! It is truly one of a kind. The gas mileage is great for the size of engine, and the comfort is unbelievable for the size of car.

Value and torque
By Bruce Rappoport on 06/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Great Power and Handling.

Ya have to own one b 4 ya die
By Peter Girolamo on 05/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I love my vette. the interior is a bit cheap looking but laid out nicely. A grat fun to drive vehicle.

Top Notch
By Jim Lammers on 04/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

Picked car up from Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY. Toured plant while there, learned a lot. Drove car back to Kansas City area. Owned 2 years now, 16000 miles, and it's been perfect. Daily driver for me. Gas and oil changes are all that I've had to do for maintenance so far - a perfect car. 350HP, 29 MPG (hwy), killer looks, - it's been a great experience!

Unbelievable automobile in every way
By razal on 02/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

I've had it for almost two years. Not many miles because I don't take it out in bad weather in the north, but this car is just beyond my wildest dreams. A real headturner. Can't wait to drive it. Have zero complaints. Would buy another in a second.

Nothing beats a great sports car...
By wadeblakey on 02/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe (5.7L 8cyl 4A)

My 2001 Corvette is one of the best automobiles I have ever owned. It embodies great style, outstanding performance and superior efficiency and reliability. I don't believe there is a better sports are value. Handling and and pure acceleration and speed are the true underpinnings of this vehicle class and Corvette does it better than the rest. Absolutely no regrets in buying this car.