2000 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Review: I Really Expected More!!

2000 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible - Consumer Review

I Really Expected More!!
By FloridaVette on

2000 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible

This is one of the greatest looking, best performing automobiles on the road today, but for the price,I really expected more. I have had to make too many trips to the dealership for my liking. Four trips in the last year for faulty headlight motor, erratic door locks, gas tank sending unit (this one almost left me stranded on the side of the highway),alternator, and traction control/ABS system. The latest thing is serious oil consumption/burning. I thought maybe it was just my car, but after talking to several other C-5 owners, these problems appear to be fairly common. The interior looks fairly similar to that of a Chevy that costs half the price.

Performance, Power, Handling, Looks, HUD, surprisingly good fuel economy.

Really needs a more updated interior( Too much cheap plastic). Similar interior too your everyday Chevy. Also, too many electrical problems. Service vehicle soon and traction control/ABS lights come on way too frequently!!! And lest we forget the oil consumption.