2000 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
2000 Corvette Coupe
By sra07734 on 07/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

The Corvette has been a great car. Acceleration is phenomenal! I have owned a 1970 Chevelle SS 454 LS5, and the Corvette is quicker. Minor problems I have experienced include replacement of the steering wheel lock motor and replacement of the passenger side power window motor. There are many available aftermarket performance parts that are easy to install.

2000 Corvette-3 yrs. later
By mross4734 on 06/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I've owned the car for 3 yrs. Bought it new. Great way to travel. Fun to drive. Not without problems however. For example, electonic steering column lock failure stranded me in Palm Springs. Not a bad place to break down. Oil pump failure in the 2nd year required 5 trips to 2 different dealers before factory technician diagnosed. No engine damage due to momentary initial start-up failure only. Pain in the butt however.

Been a great chevy so far
By Davydee on 05/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

Bought to be a traveling vehicle for us. Avg 30+ mpg on road run 70 to 75 mph. Rides better than previous models. Above avg seats. 12 CD Changer feels cheap. Interior feels cheap. Loud interior noise for the money. Fantastic drive, though and proving to be one of the most reliable chevys we've owned.

cool runner
By Bagaljack on 01/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

Great little car, fast, great handling, chicks dig it. Drove the '60s cars, 427 and L88s. The C5 is just as much fun. This one is on the block to be replaced with another. Wish I could keep both. '03 Z06 to be here in February.

CORVETTE FUN
By HARVEY on 01/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I OWNED A C4 1984 FOR 8 YEARS. A FUN SPORTS CAR, BUT NO COMPARISON TO THE C5. TOP QUALITY AND GREATLY IMPROVED.CAN RUN WITH THE BEST.CAINT WAIT UNTIL THE C6S COME OUT IN 2005.

1st Corvette
By Popinki on 11/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I LOVE this car! Excellent fuel economy...30 on a long trip with cruise on 70 to 75...22 in the city. Would like a better interior design, especially around the radio and HAV controls. I'm trading it in next week with great sorrow but am purchasing a 2003 Anniversary Edition Convertible 6 speed to help me get over my loss and sadness of parting with my 1st Vette!