Used 2000 Chevrolet Corvette Base Consumer Reviews - 15 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

2000 Chevrolet Corvette

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

Great Daily Driver
By Stephen Passio

2000 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible

corvette "absolutely the best bang for the buck"
By rivettes

2000 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible

having owned a few corvettes
over the years
I believe that the c5 vette is the most well rounded of all I've owned handling & performance are excellent I do prefer the auto trans to the manual as I owned 99 fixed roof with the six speed the manual was very notchy
and drive train noise though normal was more pronounced easy convertible operation and overall driving comfort are a few of my favorite features this car is great for long drives,oh also if you do have to change your run flat tires do yourself a favor and buy the Michelin sport as way less noise the the garbage Goodyear eagles that come factory

easy convertible top operation & overall driving comfort

none

Nice car
By Crossroadspilot

2000 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible

I love this car! First lesson learned: Leave the traction control on! This car will keep you from getting in trouble, but turn it off and you are on your own. Don't be that guy! It would be nice to have the extra 50 HP of the Z06. Inexpensive problems I fixed: headlight motors fail because the gears are plastic $400. A/C lights go dim then fail $200. Coolant overflow tank cracks/leaks $150. Turn signal relay (haven't fixed yet). I have a code that comes up occasionally for an O2 sensor. Fuel filter is a dealer part $85. Trunk latch needed adjustment. I am never selling this car!!

Heads up display, electronic tire pressure gauge in dash, convertible, wicked acceleration, traction control, bose audio.

Extra 50-100 HP. Those EVO's and other 300 HP cars are able to keep up and that should never happen. More comfortable seats.

2000 Convertible O' Fun
By Pooh

2000 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible

I own the 2000 Millennium Yellow Six-Speed Vette. It is a great vehicle. Has a few problems that GM ignored at first but later fixed such as the locked steering wheel but, for the most part it is a great car.

The gas pedal :)!

Needs the buttons for the gates installed in visor. Needs GPS option.

What a great car
By Stephen

2000 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible

My first 'Vette was a '66 Roadster, and yes I still wish I had it. However, there is no comparison between the two. The '00 Corvette Roadster is far and away the best car I've ever owned (I also own a 2005 Mercedes Benz 320 4matic). So great in fact - I'm starting to look at the '06's. I'll order that in January.

Just the great styling and the awesome acceleration. Scary fast.

Heated seats, passenger side drop down mirror for backing up, map pockets in the door, 2nd and deeper cup holders,