1999 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Fun car!
By Lou Cole on 10/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

True sports car with the great control for the road. Power to burn. Super stable at high speeds. A real head turner.

Most Bang for the Buck!!!
By mtviperdriver on 10/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

I bought this car after owning both a Mitsubishi 3000GT and a Nissan 300ZX, and needless to say I have never looked back. Not only is it more powerful than both the Nissan and Mitsubishi, but it also averages 30 mpg (which in this day and age is a must) on the highway and is more comfortable to drive, too. Excellent purchase and would recommend to anyone.

Got it right
By great99 on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

I have never owned a car that mixes ride, handeling and horsepower into a vehicle you could drive every day if you wanted and at the price this sells for. On top of that it is a blast to drive and I get better gas mileage than my daily driver 6 cyl.

TorchRed
By Moondogs on 01/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

I've had my torch red, six speed for a month now and absolutely love it. I sold a 300 ZX after four years and what a difference. A 1000 mile round trip one weekend was so much fun and fast. 33,000 miles - a little wear on the driver's seat, everything works and looks like new. Dunlop 9000 tires are great - hope I don't get a flat! I drive it daily to work and drive my Wrangler for short around town trips - great combo.

Daily Commuter
By 99hardtop on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

This hardtop is a joy to drive, excellent handling, responsive acceleration, firm supple ride, great brakes, great fuel mileage. This is truly a great drivers' car. Purchased for low 20's...for that price nothing can touch the value it offers.

99 6spd Cpe
By OC1Dave on 01/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

This is one the most fun and best cars I have ever owned, including Cadillacs, Mercedes, etc. I drive it daily except for big snow days when I drive my 4WD Suburban. Obviously the power and handling are the strong points, but I was pleasantly suprised at how civilized and comfortable this car is to drive. I get over 30 mpg on trips and arrive relaxed.

corvette c5 fun
By Ed Romero on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

This vehicle had some bugs that had to be worked out. All items were covered under manufacture warrenty. Some of the issue were power steering lock, and fuel pump issues. Fun car to drive mechanicaly, a true statement of chevrolet quality found in cars of more expensive cost.

'99 6-Speed Corvette Coupe
By MSUC6Vette on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

The car has been great, the ride quality is amazing for how well the car handles corners. The seats couldn't be more comfortable on both long and short trips. Plenty of cargo room for two people traveling. Better than 30mpg on the highway.

Amazing Car for the Money!!!
By PeteyPete on 07/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

I purchased my mint condition 99 hardtop last year and couldn't be any more happy. It's been a reliable and fun Sunday car that turns heads, and is a pleasure to drive. I'm impressed w/ the mileage i get, averaging 20 mpg driving in a mix of city and highway driving. The interior could've been a bit more refined, but the car makes up for it in performance and style.

AWESOME, WHY BUY ANYTHING ELSE
By mozvette on 06/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

Wow, what beauty and power, American muscle refined. Step on it and you know what I mean. Everyone looks at this baby. The best buy. I like Porsches and Bimmers in my rear view. Love it.