1999 Chevrolet Corvette 5.7L V8 6-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

1999 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

Hardtop Coupe (5.7L V8 6-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Amazing Performance for the Money
By zr77 on 04/05/13 12:30 PM (PDT)

1999 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Hardtop Coupe

I've had my 1999 corvette for approx 1 year. I purchased it from the original owner who used it mainly as a show car and it had 90K miles. Almost completely stock with the exception of an exhaust. I LOVE driving this car. Great exhaust note, handles very well, acceleration is smooth. You can drive it easy or like a mad man. I've started to track my C5 and grow more and more amazed with it every day. I can drive it to client meetings, getting 32-33mpg on the highway to flogging it at a race track (road racing) for a 3 day weekend and it keeps asking for more. Parts are cheap and plentiful. Only complaint overall interior design. GM cheaped out with the interior but the LS1 makes up for that.

Cherry runs like new. easily a steal
By vestedvette on 01/28/13 00:17 AM (PST)

1999 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Hardtop Coupe

I traded a much more expensive 2012 car to get the Vette I always wanted. Can't believe I found a 14 year old car with only 60k in mileage. Its not even broken in yet.still handles like every vette if not better than all pre - 2000s I'm having a blast. Instant Classic. .. love it

Best Corvette I have yet to own
By lonewlf118 on 06/22/09 06:03 AM (PDT)

1999 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Hardtop Coupe

This is the best Corvette that I have yet to own. I have owned Corvettes all my life and this is the best so far. It is fun to drive, runs great, and has little problems. Yes, it turns heads.

Highly Recommended
By Steve T. on 04/06/08 15:17 PM (PDT)

1999 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Hardtop Coupe

I have owned four Corvettes prior to my 1999 ('60, '63' '77, '89). The 1999 Corvette is by far the best model of them all. Reliability and performance are outstanding; it is comfortable and fun to drive; the fit and finish (both exterior and interior) are laudiable; the cost to own is reasonable; and the resale value is great. Overall it is just an outstanding vehicle!

all around The Best!!!
By C.T. Flash on 04/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Hardtop Coupe

This Vehicle Rules There Is absolutely nothing wrong with it. It has a very smooth sporty look along with a very smooth handeling. THIS CAR IS PERFECT!