Fast, fun, and great looking
By hanky on
1997 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe
All around this car is absolutely amazing. It is great for hobby drivers that want to cruise on the weekends or a everyday driver. The interior of the car is functional and very convient. The Bose sound system makes you feel like your at a concert. The power seats may be my favorite option in the car, it allows drivers all of sizes to sit comfortably. As you move to the exterior the car sits on beefy 19 inch rims that reflect like mirrors. The sleek angles and designs of the vehicle makes heads turn at every corner. Punching the accelerator leaves everything in the rear view. I recommend this car very highly, it's always been my dream car and has lived up to every expectation.
Favorite Features
Good gas mileage my car has averaged 27 mpg over its life!Thick leather steering wheel, Chrome wheels, Bose sound system, 5.8 monster V8, super adjustable leather seats, glass roof, computer system, climate control system that can roast a turkey in the winter, and freeze you in the summer.
Suggested Improvements
Seat belt isnt the most comfortable (racing harness type), I cant think of anything else it's that good folks!