Used 1995 Chevrolet Corvette Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

1995 Chevrolet Corvette

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

Welcome to the World of Corvette Owners
By he2

1995 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I bought this car about 3 weeks ago sight unseen. It had 60K miles on it. I drove the car back from the pickup point. When I got it home I noticed about an inch of mold all over the passengers side due to a water leak. I replaced all the carpet and seats $2200. Then the car would not start. Tune up for $1500 and the Brakes were shot $1800. I still have a few interior pieces to replace. Now the car is fun to drive. The Looks are great. Need to replace the complete weather stripping on the car.

Favorite Features

Power.

Suggested Improvements

Quality of the weather stripping has much to be desired.

1995 Corvette
By 1995 CORVETTE

1995 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I love this vehicle. I was a little bit hesitant at first to purchase this vehicle because of all the stories, "I wouldn't want to pay the repair bill!" ect... It has not givin me a problem yet. I've put 96,000 miles on it and all I've ever done was change oil and basic tune-ups. You will love this car!!

Favorite Features

This vehicle is just plain and simple fun to drive. I love the power that it produces and the head-turns. It's a nice feeling knowing that you can beat the majority of the competition.

Suggested Improvements

I really don't have any. Corvettes over the years have evolved on their own.

Power House
By power house

1995 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I fell in love with this vehicle the first time I seen it- It came rolling in at a tent sale in Florida- It was a real eye-catcher. I paid the lady well below book value and now it's mine- LT1---- 300hp---torch red--- vroooooooom!!

Favorite Features

Body Style, I like the mean look- especially with the gills that were added in 95 and bigger brakes

Suggested Improvements

There has to be an easier way to take the targa top off then breaking out the wrench and start turning. It can be a pain; sometimes I want to remove the top but I just dont have the patience.

A machine
By jones

1995 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

A very good vehicle- power, handling, reliability- this vehicle is an eye- cather. It has not given me a problem yet. A very cool ride!

Favorite Features

The car itself-----IT'S A VETTE!!!

95 Vette dark red 115,000 mi
By Joe

1995 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

Cons:Clear coat on wheels, peeled in 2004 and had to be recoated. Excessive moisture in the air, Vette will not start. Water pump went out. Replaced water pump, and all the wiring. I had to replace 4 distributors over a 12 month period. It still sometimes will not start. Pros: I had all new plugs and wiring done; high quality. The performance was noticable. MPG went from 20 - 22, to 25 - 27 mpg. It has always been fun to drive, and what a pleasure it is on long drives. Sound quality is still good with the Bose Gold. May update later. I am deciding on what tires to replace it with, I will drive it all year long. Other than starting problems, the car is awesome.

Favorite Features

Power, performance and gas mileage.

Suggested Improvements

Water pump and distributor. They are right next to each other, and I think this is the cause of the stalling, from when the water pump went out.