Used 1995 Chevrolet Corvette Base Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

Cheap fun Vette!
By pat taylor

1995 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

Great car for the money. Very stable, great braking, quality paint for 13 years old! Runs as new!

Clean looking body lines! LT-1, traction control button! Still shifts as new and 27 mpg at 75 mph

Plastic interior, stereo system, unbolting that targo top!

!995 Corvette
By john g

1995 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

I love this car. It has plenty of power to justify instant incarceration. It rides stiff and really isn't made for bumpy roads, but don't let this fact discourage you from buying it. The value and quality of the build of the car far out weigh the negatives.I can honestly say that if you are considering a Camaro or Mustang, change your mind! You can't get a better car in its class for a better price( 8k-13k )

Power, awesome interior, great look of a Vette

Better door panel attachment hardware, Better power anttenae

A blast to drive
By themurph

1995 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

I purchased this vehicle recently and don't know. I have waited so long to get a Corvette. It is fun to drive and the fuel economy is not bad. A great V- 8 sound with good low end torque and plenty of horsepwer to scream top end.

Performance, style, and sound (V-8)

Better remote entry

'95 Artic White LT1 A4
By Darel

1995 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

After purchasing the car I believe I paid about $1000 too much. However I'm happy with the purchase and think overall it's a great car to have in the garage.

Clam shell hood. LT1 300HP

Interior trim cracks easily. Rubber coated interior trim pieces wear quickly. If possible replace as much as possible with leather covered pieces.

Fell in love with it again
By Keith S

1995 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

Was actually looking to buy a '97 or later used Corvette but when accidently came across the ad and pictures of the car. Then it came back to me how much I was impressed by the look of the later C4s when I saw them. And at first I thought "no way I'm a 'Torch Red' kind of guy, but the more I thought about it, hey, why not -ts a Vette! I love the look, size feel and reactions to this car. Yes it is impossible to get in and out of and yes it is loud, but hey it is a sports car!

The way it looks, the looks it gets. Handles good on a smooth surface road and feels just right sitting in it.

Could have been structurally better built and attention to wind and water leaks into the cabin. But again, its a "Vette". If you always wanted one, get it. You've probably earned it.