1995 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Great ride
By smit60 on 05/04/12 15:34 PM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

I have been looking for a long time in buying a corvette.I found a 95 coupe that was everything i was looking for.Every one loves the look of the. the ride is nice and easy to get use to driving.anyone would be happy to have 95 corvette.

Love it more every time I drive it
By Chick on 03/14/10 20:16 PM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

I waited 50 years for my Corvette. Found this one with only 10K miles on it. Virtually a brand-new 15 year old car but drives and rides like a true GT. Mine has the sport seats and the glass roof so it's always entertaining, feels like an F-16 on takeoff. If you're seriously considering a Corvette, any Corvette, buy it. Fast, smooth, and beautiful - these cars are a screaming bargain. You will not be disappointed. The C5 is probably a better car and the C6 my neighbor owns is like your own personal amusement park, but my C4 does everything I want. I bought this car thinking I'd keep it for 6 months to a year. Now I think I'll keep it forever.

1995 Chevrolet Corvette LT1 Auto
By Gary H. on 11/02/09 13:50 PM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

Purchased the vehicle used with 33,600 miles and drive it as a daily-driver. At 147,600 miles I am still enjoying it just as much. This car is truly a great value. The price of these cars are low and the performance and dependability is high. The Clear Coat Base Coat black paint is beautiful. Even 14 years later it looks great. The performance is great. This is a whole lot of car for the money. The 100,000 tune-up is the first real money I have spent on it other than oil changes. Great Z07 brakes thanks to the elimination of the ZR1. Great vehicle for weekend get-aways. The rear compartment holds a lot of stuff and luggage. I really like the sleek timeless design.

1995 Chevrolet Corvette 2 Dr STD Coupe
By Gary H. on 11/02/09 12:26 PM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

Mine is a daily driver and great for weekend get aways. The rear compartment holds more than you may think. The LT1 drivetrain has been outstanding (HP, torque, gas mileage, and dependable). The paint job still looks great after 14 years. Tune-ups every 100,000 miles is great. Not to mention Z07 brakes thanks to the elimination of the ZR1. Outstanding value, it affords me the ability to have a more expensive house note since these cars are so affordable.

Good car
By Terry E. Clayton on 06/15/09 11:40 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

The car is fun to drive. The gas mileage is not the greatest, but the car does get up and go. Its got great style and good lines. I find it a little hard to get in and out of the car because it sits so low.

Cheap fun Vette!
By pat taylor on 11/11/08 21:05 PM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

Great car for the money. Very stable, great braking, quality paint for 13 years old! Runs as new!

!995 Corvette
By john g on 12/05/07 10:13 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

I love this car. It has plenty of power to justify instant incarceration. It rides stiff and really isn't made for bumpy roads, but don't let this fact discourage you from buying it. The value and quality of the build of the car far out weigh the negatives.I can honestly say that if you are considering a Camaro or Mustang, change your mind! You can't get a better car in its class for a better price( 8k-13k )

A blast to drive
By themurph on 03/31/07 19:52 PM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

I purchased this vehicle recently and don't know. I have waited so long to get a Corvette. It is fun to drive and the fuel economy is not bad. A great V- 8 sound with good low end torque and plenty of horsepwer to scream top end.

'95 Artic White LT1 A4
By Darel on 10/19/06 13:17 PM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

After purchasing the car I believe I paid about $1000 too much. However I'm happy with the purchase and think overall it's a great car to have in the garage.

Fell in love with it again
By Keith S on 05/03/06 22:17 PM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

Was actually looking to buy a '97 or later used Corvette but when accidently came across the ad and pictures of the car. Then it came back to me how much I was impressed by the look of the later C4s when I saw them. And at first I thought "no way I'm a 'Torch Red' kind of guy, but the more I thought about it, hey, why not -ts a Vette! I love the look, size feel and reactions to this car. Yes it is impossible to get in and out of and yes it is loud, but hey it is a sports car!