Used 1995 Chevrolet Corvette Base Coupe Consumer Reviews - 26 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

Where do I start??
By Charlie

1995 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

I thought owning a Corvette was out of my reach...but found one that I could afford. Blue-green, 86,000 miles, clean, and powerful. My buddy keeps asking me when we can remove the top, take off our shirts, and make a road trip.

seat of the pants
By sc2222

1995 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

The most dependable ..harsh.. trouble free.. powerful..needy..give me ..take me. solid and firm ...41"high low to the ground ..driven by your limits and short of this chassis expectations...auto you will ever try to drive. eats 911's for lunch ...on mine, 104000 miles the last of the original smallblocks. no on knows the limits of this LT1 longevity.

Great ride
By smit60

1995 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

I have been looking for a long time in buying a corvette.I found a 95 coupe that was everything i was looking for.Every one loves the look of the. the ride is nice and easy to get use to driving.anyone would be happy to have 95 corvette.

Love it more every time I drive it
By Chick

1995 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

I waited 50 years for my Corvette. Found this one with only 10K miles on it. Virtually a brand-new 15 year old car but drives and rides like a true GT. Mine has the sport seats and the glass roof so it's always entertaining, feels like an F-16 on takeoff. If you're seriously considering a Corvette, any Corvette, buy it. Fast, smooth, and beautiful - these cars are a screaming bargain. You will not be disappointed. The C5 is probably a better car and the C6 my neighbor owns is like your own personal amusement park, but my C4 does everything I want. I bought this car thinking I'd keep it for 6 months to a year. Now I think I'll keep it forever.

Looks. Driving experience. Power. Handling. Good build quality for a Chevy. Clam shell hood.

Everything they did to the C5- lower door sills, analog speedometer, 340 hp, except the looks.

1995 Chevrolet Corvette LT1 Auto
By Gary H.

1995 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

Purchased the vehicle used with 33,600 miles and drive it as a daily-driver. At 147,600 miles I am still enjoying it just as much. This car is truly a great value. The price of these cars are low and the performance and dependability is high. The Clear Coat Base Coat black paint is beautiful. Even 14 years later it looks great. The performance is great. This is a whole lot of car for the money. The 100,000 tune-up is the first real money I have spent on it other than oil changes. Great Z07 brakes thanks to the elimination of the ZR1. Great vehicle for weekend get-aways. The rear compartment holds a lot of stuff and luggage. I really like the sleek timeless design.

Drivetrain (HP, torque, performance, dependability, and fuel economy), paint, design, reliability, and brakes.

The thin rubber coating over the console is too easily scratched. Looks great, but a bad idea.