Used 1995 Chevrolet Corvette Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

Great ride
By smit60

1995 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I have been looking for a long time in buying a corvette.I found a 95 coupe that was everything i was looking for.Every one loves the look of the. the ride is nice and easy to get use to driving.anyone would be happy to have 95 corvette.

Love it more every time I drive it
By Chick

1995 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I waited 50 years for my Corvette. Found this one with only 10K miles on it. Virtually a brand-new 15 year old car but drives and rides like a true GT. Mine has the sport seats and the glass roof so it's always entertaining, feels like an F-16 on takeoff. If you're seriously considering a Corvette, any Corvette, buy it. Fast, smooth, and beautiful - these cars are a screaming bargain. You will not be disappointed. The C5 is probably a better car and the C6 my neighbor owns is like your own personal amusement park, but my C4 does everything I want. I bought this car thinking I'd keep it for 6 months to a year. Now I think I'll keep it forever.

Looks. Driving experience. Power. Handling. Good build quality for a Chevy. Clam shell hood.

Everything they did to the C5- lower door sills, analog speedometer, 340 hp, except the looks.

1995 Chevrolet Corvette LT1 Auto
By Gary H.

1995 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

Purchased the vehicle used with 33,600 miles and drive it as a daily-driver. At 147,600 miles I am still enjoying it just as much. This car is truly a great value. The price of these cars are low and the performance and dependability is high. The Clear Coat Base Coat black paint is beautiful. Even 14 years later it looks great. The performance is great. This is a whole lot of car for the money. The 100,000 tune-up is the first real money I have spent on it other than oil changes. Great Z07 brakes thanks to the elimination of the ZR1. Great vehicle for weekend get-aways. The rear compartment holds a lot of stuff and luggage. I really like the sleek timeless design.

Drivetrain (HP, torque, performance, dependability, and fuel economy), paint, design, reliability, and brakes.

The thin rubber coating over the console is too easily scratched. Looks great, but a bad idea.

1995 Chevrolet Corvette 2 Dr STD Coupe
By Gary H.

1995 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

Mine is a daily driver and great for weekend get aways. The rear compartment holds more than you may think. The LT1 drivetrain has been outstanding (HP, torque, gas mileage, and dependable). The paint job still looks great after 14 years. Tune-ups every 100,000 miles is great. Not to mention Z07 brakes thanks to the elimination of the ZR1. Outstanding value, it affords me the ability to have a more expensive house note since these cars are so affordable.

Drivetrain, brakes, performance, paint job, and timeless design.

Different material on the console other than the thin rubber covered plastic. Easily scratched.

Good car
By Terry E. Clayton

1995 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

The car is fun to drive. The gas mileage is not the greatest, but the car does get up and go. Its got great style and good lines. I find it a little hard to get in and out of the car because it sits so low.

My favorite feature is the color. Yellow is a great color for corvette in 1995.

The best improvement would be in the ride.