1994 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Review: Cheap smiles -

1994 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Review

Cheap smiles -
By 94vette on

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I've had my 94 vette for 5 years and driven it around 12K miles. It currently has around 68k miles, and I haven't had any major problems - the CD has died twice thats it. It was a $125 repair - if it goes again I will go aftermarket and get Ipod integration bluetooth etc which would be a nice updgrade in an older car. For the price I paid for this car you can't touch the performance, styling and fun factor of this car with anything else out there. Even moving up to a C5 costs a lot more. Makes a great summer toy. Do yourself a favor and find a clean one and you will be happy you took the time and spent a little more. That's what I did and couldn't be happier (unless I had a new Z06)

Roomy - I am 6'2 and its very comfortable. Dual targa tops, glass and fiberglass. Smile it puts on your face when you mash the pedal to the floor.

Better quality plastics and interior. Asthetically the interior is good, but looks a bit cheap by today's standards. Bose CD player is not very reliable. Ive repaired mine twice in 5 years. May be worth just ripping it out for a nice pioneer with gps or something similar.