Used 1994 Chevrolet Corvette Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

Fun to Drive
By New Vette Owner

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I am a proud new owner of a '94 Vette. I must admit it is a tight fit it you are large size, and getting in and out can be a challenge, but what an exhilarating ride. It definitely pins you in the seat

I love the body style, and the LT-1 engine has been reliable. Handles like a glove

A lot of squeaks and creaks, would recommend sound proofing. Interior looks a little inferior. Getting in and out can be a burden, however worth every penny.

New toy
By Rick

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

This is first Vette that I have not only owned in some time (30 years+) but driven as well. It has 119000 miles but still runs great. I was pleased and amazed with the gas mileage (22+), more than my Nissan v-6 pickup, again amazing for the performance. As can be expected I have to do repairs and some restoration, but overall for a performance car over 12 years old with 119000 miles it is still in great condition considering. It is not only fun to drive but great to look at (new models c-6 ugly) but that's my opinion.

Looks, performance.

Fix the headlight system. Interior parts could be better quality, but again for a 12 year old performance car, most everything still works except the gas guage, amazing!

My 94 Vette
By pault

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

Seats have faded, but are not yet torn. Cracking of the paint is noticed on the rear of the car. Performance is still good, however overheating is a difficulty, I generally have to turn the 'ASR' off, as it has a tendency to activate too soon for my tastes. Just a few minor repairs needed such as passenger window doesn't work.

I prefer this body style to the newer Vettes due to the hood lifting totally out of the way, exposing more engine access.

The electronic shocks and the engine cooling have been a problem on the three C-4 vettes I have owned.

Affordable Icon
By SparkyOKC

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

Best American car - bar none. Exceptional quality for a US mfgr. circa 1990s. 3300 lbs. w/ 300 hp & 330 ft/lbs torque. American pushrod smallblock V8s rule. Amazing technology for the 90's. 5 onboard computers, ABS, ASR, dual airbags. Great weekend or summer hobby car.

Full throttle! And averaging. 21 MPG - and that's w/ a 4-speed automatic and a performance rear-end.

Cheap interior. C4 Corvettes squeak.

2nd best car I have ever owned
By e Mccoy

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I had a 1991 Corvette and it was the worst car I had ever owned. I was going to never drive another vette again and this one came along. New on the show room. It has been great. I have driven it in every state over every kind of road and just love it. It has 182000 miles with no trouble.

Great looks and great power. I did add a lot more power for not that much money. Went from 300 to 430 hp.

More foot room for the passenger. Which they did with the 97 and newer.