1994 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
My 94 C4
By hew on 02/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

Great handling car. As I get older it is harder to get in and out of. It is still a bliast to drive. Seems like the little annoying things are starting to break. Power seats, CD player. The leather enterior could be better quality.

Great
By Sam Tucker on 03/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

Great Car, spent all nights indoors, paint waxed annually, kept clean 24/7. 6-speed, never raced, adult owner. 100% dependable. Engine compartment as clean as paint. I suffered Illness in '95 and couldn't drive much after that. Have other corvette for fun. Still almost smells factory fresh!

An Awesome Car
By kelldawg87 on 01/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

Corvettes should be a model for all other sports cars. Its handling and power is virtually unparalelled. Im extremely satisfied with this vehicle.

worth every penny
By sparky on 09/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

Bought my first C4 Corvette and I'm happy in every way. The preformance of the LT1 is awesum and the handeling is great. You could spend alot more on an import and get alot less. I feel the Corvette is ont the best bang for the buck cars out there. You can pick up a used Corvette for less than 20K than will out preform most new imports and all domestics except the Viper.

Awesom
By Bob Martin on 06/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I've owned 5 Porsche's to date. I cannot believe I wasted so much money on those. This car is faster, handles better and is far cheaper to own.

Do not buy a chevy
By geoff on 03/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I purchased this car with 66k miles on it and it has been one problem after another. The water pump went out,the alternator needed to be replaced it backfired continuasly, it has small electrical problems. The car had a bad torque converter in it, it turned out chevy put the wrong one in it.Ive had to get 4 tuneups and now im trying to sell it before it costs me more money.