Used 1994 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe Consumer Reviews - 20 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Reviews

1994 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

Eye catching machine
By Mike lee

1994 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

I bought my 94 vette in the summer of 2015 with 58,894 miles on it and let me tell you, this baby can move. I get compliments on it like crazy. It's a beautiful machine still and rides like it just came out of production in Bowling Greene, Kentucky. The previous owner took good darn care of it and trust me I'll do the same. Love this vette.

feelin it in my vette
By De B

1994 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

I bought my 94 vette about a month ago. Always wanted one. Love the looks of the C4. Especially with the saw blade wheels! These cars are very reasonable on price! you can find a clean ones under 10k all day and in excellent shape. I am so happy I bought this!! drives awesome. it is the best bang for the buck and it turns heads. The only problem I had is if you buy a 6 speed manual see if it still has the original flywheel. They came with a dual mass flywheel and they go bad. GM does not make it anymore and no one makes the same one aftermarket. So you have to buy a special one aftermarket. You will get some light vibration under harder acceleration, not bad but not as smooth as it was factory. The Vette I just bought had an aftermarket aluminum flywheel in it and it has a lot more vibes when accelerating. So go with the heavier steel one and it will smooth out the drive. The car was totally stock accept for the flywheel the previous owner put in because the dual mass flywheel went bad. I just put in a new clutch and new 36lb flywheel and now its great.

c4 Love!!!
By rolland1994vette

1994 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

Big difference in what was considered TOP state of the art back then and now. But all that considered, it's a very nice toy. When it's bad, it's bad and cost a lot to fix. But, when she's good, she's excellent. You can pull up at ANY event and NEVER be out classed. Get's lots of attention. People always commenting on how "nice" it is, even younger people. Very fast. It can keep up with the horses for sure. I was once told that once you own one, you WILL want another. That's true!!!

The Fastest Mistake
By Mark Johnson

1994 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

The 1994 Chevrolet Corvette is by far one of the coolest cars I've ever seen. Pop-up headlights, reverse hood, targa top, V8 5.7, etc. As a 17 year old boy I decided to purchase this car from a family on Craigslist. It was a nice dark purple, clean body, with only 70,000 miles on it. I had it inspected and obviously there were a few things wrong but nothing to bad, because I only payed 2000$ for new brakes, radiator, and headlights. After about 1 month however...needed a new intake hose, new horn, plastic was wearing, fuel was leaking into the filter, water pump went bad. I'm about 4000$ sunk into maintenance. The car is worth $6500 by next month I could afford another vette. No, this is not a reliable car. Yes, I'm a dumb kid who spent money on a car I didn't need. MOVE PAST THIS. Look at it. It's the American Dream and it's beautiful. It goes like hell when it runs and it ALWAYS turns head. Give it love, and if you don't mind paying for the maintenance, and fuel-which can be expensive if you drive a lot, you will learn to accept this car. 3 stars as a daily driver. But if you find a nice one and you whip it out on occasion, I guarantee your smile won't come off and you will come back to Edmunds and write a 5 star review.

Love this car
By cooper1994

1994 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

Just recently purchased my 94 vette with a little over a 125,000 miles and I have to say, I love this car.
The performance, styling, handling, everything.
Wish I would have bought one years ago/

The entire car.

None, the car is awesome