1994 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible - Consumer Reviews

Base 5.7L V8 - (7 reviews )
What's not to like
By c84y on 10/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible

i've owned 3 corvettes prior to the purchase of my 1994 convertible after owning 2-1984 & 1-1999 corvette hardtop i was looking for a drop top for a while thinking Porsche or Mercedes might be good for a change but after numerous test drives i have to say that none of these "high end" sports cars don't even come close to the corvette build quality, handling & performance cant say enough about these cars,you have to drive one to understand

Made in America!
By burkey on 03/01/07 12:53 PM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible

What a great car. I owned a '79 Stingray and that was a tin can on wheels compared to the features in this one! It's like sitting in a cockpit. The seat hugs your body and everything is in arms reach. You sit inches above the ground and hug every corner. I have the covertible with the hardtop and the Greenwood ground effects kit. Turns heads everywhere you go. Very dependable and great performance. Just a great American car !

Fun Weekend Car
By Csand122401 on 01/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible

Great power, handling and cornering ability. Not bad in the rain either. As a weekend car, this cannot be beat for the price.

fun
By pelach on 10/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible

Lots of bang for the buck and one of the best looking convertibles ever.

My car
By 'a;slddkjfgh on 05/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

It Was a great car

bought my dream car
By cape fear wildcats on 08/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible

I love my corvette almost as much as my black lab. I have driven it on the myrtle beach stand and the blue ridge parkway and it felt GREATTTTT! I often drive by some kids or they see my car at a stoplight and the jaws just drop, and out comes a shreik from the kids that scares their mommy to death, they think my car is so cool.II used it in the high school homecoming parade and next thing ya know me and my car are on the high school web site escorting the freshman princess. I also love the corvette wave you give/get from others who know what I know about driving such a supreme auto.

Very, Very Satisfied Corvette Owner
By ziny on 05/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible 2dr Convertible

I have always desired to own a converti- ble corvette. When I purchased my vehicle 7 years ago, it was everything I had wanted and expected. My experience with this vehicle has been exceptionally great. The speed, handling, and drive of my vehicle is excellent. My cost of mechancal breakdowns have been only for replacing a fuel pump & for cosmetic appearance only - replacing the convertible top by chose & not for defect. Besides the maintenance of this vehicle, I have not had any costly mechanical repairs. I think the corvette is a reliable vehicle and stands up to its name, as being the top muscle car.