1994 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Love this car
By cooper1994 on 01/26/13 09:16 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

Just recently purchased my 94 vette with a little over a 125,000 miles and I have to say, I love this car. The performance, styling, handling, everything. Wish I would have bought one years ago/

1994 LT-1 Coupe
By crimeguy on 05/08/11 10:40 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I've had this car now for eight years. I'm the third owner and got it with 14,500 miles; it now has 25,000 on the odometer. Besides being fun to drive, it's still a head-turner. The 350 V-8 runs very strong. The car is in solid #2 condition and I use it strictly as a summer cruiser. What a great automobile!

what a fun car to drive
By norm64 on 10/25/09 08:36 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

i bought this car of a co worker who need cash fast for 6,500, clean as whip only 80,000 mile on car. car is built very well

Cheap smiles -
By 94vette on 07/17/09 07:37 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I've had my 94 vette for 5 years and driven it around 12K miles. It currently has around 68k miles, and I haven't had any major problems - the CD has died twice thats it. It was a $125 repair - if it goes again I will go aftermarket and get Ipod integration bluetooth etc which would be a nice updgrade in an older car. For the price I paid for this car you can't touch the performance, styling and fun factor of this car with anything else out there. Even moving up to a C5 costs a lot more. Makes a great summer toy. Do yourself a favor and find a clean one and you will be happy you took the time and spent a little more. That's what I did and couldn't be happier (unless I had a new Z06)

Wow
By OptimusPrime on 01/25/08 14:45 PM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

Bought the car last week. Wow! Can't even describe this car. It literally gets the heart pumping. It looks awesome. Gets a lot of attention. It sticks to the road like its on rails. Corners are a blast, no need to slow down with this one. It the best toy I have ever owned!

Fun to Drive
By New Vette Owner on 12/27/06 19:02 PM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I am a proud new owner of a '94 Vette. I must admit it is a tight fit it you are large size, and getting in and out can be a challenge, but what an exhilarating ride. It definitely pins you in the seat

New toy
By Rick on 04/04/06 17:13 PM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

This is first Vette that I have not only owned in some time (30 years+) but driven as well. It has 119000 miles but still runs great. I was pleased and amazed with the gas mileage (22+), more than my Nissan v-6 pickup, again amazing for the performance. As can be expected I have to do repairs and some restoration, but overall for a performance car over 12 years old with 119000 miles it is still in great condition considering. It is not only fun to drive but great to look at (new models c-6 ugly) but that's my opinion.

My 94 Vette
By pault on 07/10/05 03:28 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

Seats have faded, but are not yet torn. Cracking of the paint is noticed on the rear of the car. Performance is still good, however overheating is a difficulty, I generally have to turn the 'ASR' off, as it has a tendency to activate too soon for my tastes. Just a few minor repairs needed such as passenger window doesn't work.

Affordable Icon
By SparkyOKC on 04/12/05 16:44 PM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

Best American car - bar none. Exceptional quality for a US mfgr. circa 1990s. 3300 lbs. w/ 300 hp & 330 ft/lbs torque. American pushrod smallblock V8s rule. Amazing technology for the 90's. 5 onboard computers, ABS, ASR, dual airbags. Great weekend or summer hobby car.

2nd best car I have ever owned
By e Mccoy on 08/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I had a 1991 Corvette and it was the worst car I had ever owned. I was going to never drive another vette again and this one came along. New on the show room. It has been great. I have driven it in every state over every kind of road and just love it. It has 182000 miles with no trouble.