Used 1994 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

Love this car
By cooper1994

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

Just recently purchased my 94 vette with a little over a 125,000 miles and I have to say, I love this car. The performance, styling, handling, everything. Wish I would have bought one years ago/

The entire car.

None, the car is awesome

1994 LT-1 Coupe
By crimeguy

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I've had this car now for eight years. I'm the third owner and got it with 14,500 miles; it now has 25,000 on the odometer. Besides being fun to drive, it's still a head-turner. The 350 V-8 runs very strong. The car is in solid #2 condition and I use it strictly as a summer cruiser. What a great automobile!

What's not to like
By c84y

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible

i've owned 3 corvettes prior to the purchase of my 1994 convertible after owning 2-1984 & 1-1999 corvette hardtop i was looking for a drop top for a while thinking Porsche or Mercedes might be good for a change but after numerous test drives i have to say that none of these "high end" sports cars don't even come close to the corvette build quality, handling & performance cant say enough about these cars,you have to drive one to understand

everything!

none

what a fun car to drive
By norm64

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

i bought this car of a co worker who need cash fast for 6,500, clean as whip only 80,000 mile on car. car is built very well

seating fit like glove copit like performance fast handling like no other

cd player stinks

Cheap smiles -
By 94vette

1994 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I've had my 94 vette for 5 years and driven it around 12K miles. It currently has around 68k miles, and I haven't had any major problems - the CD has died twice thats it. It was a $125 repair - if it goes again I will go aftermarket and get Ipod integration bluetooth etc which would be a nice updgrade in an older car. For the price I paid for this car you can't touch the performance, styling and fun factor of this car with anything else out there. Even moving up to a C5 costs a lot more. Makes a great summer toy. Do yourself a favor and find a clean one and you will be happy you took the time and spent a little more. That's what I did and couldn't be happier (unless I had a new Z06)

Roomy - I am 6'2 and its very comfortable. Dual targa tops, glass and fiberglass. Smile it puts on your face when you mash the pedal to the floor.

Better quality plastics and interior. Asthetically the interior is good, but looks a bit cheap by today's standards. Bose CD player is not very reliable. Ive repaired mine twice in 5 years. May be worth just ripping it out for a nice pioneer with gps or something similar.