1993 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
Last of its Kind
By CorvetteLT1 on 03/13/09 18:26 PM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

Bought new and will probably leave in my will. Love this car for its looks, performance and very unique features: true clamshell hood, rollup headlights, steamroller tires and ultra deep bucket seats (it's very entertaining to watch a passenger's ingress / egress).

1993 Vette owned 10 years
By Paul on 06/08/07 10:12 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

I bought this '93 Vette right out of college w/77K mikes. I used it for a daily drive, weekends, etc. I've owned Jaguars, BMWs, etc. This car has been the best bang for the buck and you can pull into a dealership in any rural town and get it worked on. With tech manuals you can easily service it yourself or you local mechanic buddy can fix almost anything. With the mpg and economical repairs, it has been a very great affordable car to own and operate. Performance and the looks of this 14 year old car still turn heads. If you don't have one, get one.

14 years and counting
By vetteguy on 03/05/07 11:25 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

I purchased this car new in 1993 and have over 162,000 on the odometer. It is the best car I have ever owned! Lots of power, great handling, and it looks sweet! It has had three sets of tires, one transmission, three computers and three batteries and doesn't owe me a thing! It still gets 26 mpg on the highway and nothing has ever been done to the engine except oil changes and tuneups.

Remarkable car
By kat from Cali. on 11/02/06 03:39 AM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

This is a solid well made vehicle. Its quality of craftmanship is apparent within a few days of driving. Its low profile makes for a unique driving experience. Highway driving is effortless. MPG is much better than anticipated, city driving as well as highway. No mechanical problems have occured. I've never had a more dependable car in my 30 years of driving.

Great Car!
By Robert Marks on 04/01/05 12:01 PM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

We have not had this car a year and it has required almost no repairs - just tires,which you will burn up if you drive without the stability control and are always hammering the gas. For the money this is an excellent car and a true race car. This car is one of the most fun to drive cars I have ever driven. Gas mileage is excellent for such power. The transmission is smooth. Seats are a bit stiff and the ride is much like that of a go-kart, But this car is FAST and the ride is tight. It is very hard to get in and out of. Overall a great reliable car and I have no complaints. The passive remote keyless entry is a super feature and was new this year.

I finally got one
By Finallymine on 11/24/04 20:31 PM (PST)

1993 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

Ever since I was a kid, I always wanted a Corvette. Now that I own one, I can't say that I'm disappointed. It accelerates like a rocket, and rattles and creaks like one too. However, that's aCoorvette. It is what it is, and you love it for that. It looks great, handles great too. Going to Carlisle for the Corvette show with my son was a blast. Seeing the smile on his face when I tossed him the keys so he could drive home was priceless. My Dad never did that for me.

Lots of FUN!
By RRRAM2 on 07/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

This car so far has been the most fun car I have ever had. It sports excellent looks, excellent fuel economy, seat slaming acceleration and go cart handleing. It is very hard to get in and out of. Driving this car is pure joy unless you have to get in and out alot. Under hard accleration it literally jumps from 39 mph to 45, and it doesnt hit 3rd gear until it hits 90mph. I found all the computerized ride and drive controls to be disappoining. I dont need a car correcting me for driving like I'm on the race track. It quickly limits your wheels spin and a true posi rear end would have been better than the limited slip they gave it. It's a true racecar

Great Bang for the $$
By Steel on 06/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

Owned it for 7 years now (2nd owner)and the 1st time it needed a repair (bad fuel pump). Been extremely reliabile with 83K miles and gets unbelievable gas milage for a high performance car. I can get up to 38mpg at 60mph with the mods I made (gave more power too) & avg 22-24 in town with the 6spd. You can not beat it for the money ANYWHERE!!!!

93TOENV
By RML on 08/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2dr Coupe

ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL, THIS VETTE IS WHAT IT IS, A ROUGH RIDING, SPITFIRE OF POWER AND THE HARDEST CAR TO DRIVE I'VE EVER OWNED. RAW POWER THAT TAKES COURAGE TO PUT YOUR FOOT INTO AND HANG ON FOR THE WILD RIDE.