Used 1992 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1992 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

A real beauty and head turner
By Kathy Caldwell

1992 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

Engineer maintained, never saw rain or snow, kept in a heated garage. New tires, battery and inspection

25 Years young -
By Ron Reuben

1992 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible

This is a 1992 Polo Green convertible with a tan top. The car has 25K original miles. I have stored this car for 18 years. The car turns every head it passes.
When it was time to remove it from secured professionally stored area, I had the car prepped and made road ready by a facility that only deals in stored and preservation vehicles. In my opinion, this is the only way to store and bring back to life any car, especially a Corvette. I'll use it for the summer and then back to sleep for another few years.

Excellent Ride/Sucky Radio
By ToplessVette

1992 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Convertible

I'm an Aircraft Mechanic and this is similar to a cockpit so I feel right at home. Ride is rough but it's a sports car, what do you expect. 6 speed tranny is great.

My Vette kept draining the Battery. Went to several shops that couldn't find the problem. I finally hooked up a test light in series with the battery terminal and pulled the fuses one at a time till the light went dim. The Bose Radio has a short. So I agree with the other reviewers. Lose the Bose.

Dream car!
By DempseyG

1992 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

This is my second Vette. The first was an 82 Collector Edition. It was a good car and a lot of fun but had major problems. This car Easily gets 30mpg On the highway if I use "cruise". The car was sold new in Germany to a military person and shipped back here in '97. It's in great shape uses NO fluids of any type and ahs had to have no repairs since I bought it. Red w/black int. it's a real eye catcher and a lot of fun that costs me near nothing! I would only trade it for a newer one. I'm totally sold on Corvettes! Dollar for dollar, the best sports car in the world!

Economy for a car with so much power!

Something besides Bose for the stereo.

UNEEK1992 CORVETTE