1991 Chevrolet Corvette - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:
lil red corvette
By lil red corvette on 05/19/09 10:27 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

I bought it as a second car "for my wife".She loves it had 45,000 mi .on it. Now has 65,000 on it. A-1 car, great pickup, handles on curvy roads like a champ 23 mpg city/hwy.The small block 350 best motor made.Corvette ownership is great. we acknowledge each other on the road a very special handling auto. Can be repaired by anyone, this one has only needed an egr valve replaced ,parts and labor $150.LOTS of low end TORQUE!!!

Nice to get back into a Vette
By STEVE C. on 05/25/08 18:35 PM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

Recently bought a well maintained 91 c4 Vette and I am very happy with it. It has been a long time since I owned a Vette and I wonder why I took so long to get another. I wanted a nice "non-show" daily driver. The amount of car you get for the price of these is the best value out there if you want a true sports car with plenty of power. I feel the c4's have been overlooked through the years. the body style is my favorite. It is a true head turner and very enjoyable. You can get these serviced quite easily and make easy performance enhancements if you choose.

RED VETTE
By JBC on 03/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Coupe

DELIGHTFUL DRIVE AND FUEL ECONOMY FOR A 250 HP SPORTS CAR. ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS (3) TOTALLING $2000 OVER PAST FOUR YEARS.