2014 C7
By tigerstl on
2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 7M)
I've had my C7 for 7 weeks. Fit and finish are great & no mechanical issues. I've owned a C5 & a C6 Z51. The C7 out performs both. The curb appeal is amazing. Going from Touring mode to Sport mode on twisty roads clearly demonstrates the dramatic improvement that GM has built into this car. Straight line performance is scary and amazing at the same time. This is a fun ride.
Favorite Features
The like the "go peddle" (that's the one on the right). I like the Infotainment system but it will take more time to master it. The cockpit layout and seats are improved/good. And, all my passengers comment favorably on the new interior design. Although controversial in the media, everyone that sees the car in person likes the design of the rear end. My friends say, "the C7 looks angry from the front and angry from the rear."
Suggested Improvements
When it comes to the Infotainment System the car's guide book is totally inadequate. The computer guide down-load needs a special player to view. GM needs to provide a car guide in a DVD form like they did with the C6. No fog lights?? If your passenger is taller than 6'2' they won't be comfortable.