My first 'Vette Ever!!!
By viceroy2019 on
2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 7M)
Never wanted a Corvette in my whole life until this one. Always liked them a little, but never loved them enough to buy one----always seemed made for guys in their 60's. This is the FIRST Corvette clearly made for my generation!! I was hunting for a used 911 Turbo or GT-R last Spring when I saw the first reveal of the new Stingray. WOW!! I knew then the Porsche and Nissan were history for me.
Favorite Features
This car is automotive beauty! I've only had it for two days but I keep going into my (35 degree F) garage to stare at it, sit in it, listen to it. I had an Acura NSX and I see hints of it at certain angles. I see F360 Modena in other angles. The quad exhaust tips, the creases on the hood, the vented rear fenders....ohhhh man. My 3 yr old said "Daddy, is that the speed car?" when he saw it. If that isn't proof Chevy got the design right nothing is!! One look and even a baby thinks of speed! The sound in Sport or Track mode----my son backed away when I blipped the throttle!
Suggested Improvements
Have not had it long enough to notice anything I'd change. I mean really, how can you need to improve on 460HP and over 1.0G handling??? The Nav/Radio has no hard drive to store songs; you have to stream them from Pandora or your phone. I like having a drive to store it on as in my 2013 CTS. That's the only think I can think of.