2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Consumer Review: Best Value on the Market

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe - Consumer Review

Best Value on the Market
By crichie on

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Z51 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

I've had my Laguna special edition Stingray for about a week now and all I can say is WOW!! GM really got it right with this one. I've owned a Porsche 911 Turbo S, Lamborghini Gallardo, and I still own a Mclaren MP4 and with the exception of the McLaren I would take the Corvette over all of them. The performance for what will end up being the base Stingray is amazing. Throttle response is phenomenal and handling is as sharp as one of the super cars I mention above. What really surprised me was the interior...the interior on my car is done really well in brown leather and suede. The dash is brown leather and the doors are covered in suede and leather. Simply put it is an amazing car!

Interior...performance...stereo...price point

By chuckdi
on 05/25/14 01:21 AM (PDT)

I owned a 011 Corvette coupe with 436 HP and a GM rated 190 MPH top speed. The Stingray weighs 90 more pounds and has a flip-flop engine (8 pistons on, 4 pistons off).

By mpaulik
on 02/19/14 15:55 PM (PST)

Have you noticed a major wheel scrubbing/bumping problem when making a slow, sharp turn. i.e.; when turning into a parking space?

By vaffangool
on 11/16/13 01:23 AM (PST)

No such thing as a Laguna Special Edition Stingray. The first run of 500 units is called the Stingray Premiere Edition. Laguna Blue is the name of the paint colour. That's like saying you had a Guards Red Edition 911 Turbo S.