Used 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Corvette Stingray model:

Red Rocket Grounded
By Buckeye Joe

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe Z51 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

I have had the car for over a year and have about 4,000 miles on it. Right now it is in the shop for an automatic transmission issue which sounded like a 54 Chevy straight six with no oil. The radio is terrible, won't pick up nearby FM stations. Beautiful body design and interior but not a very good daily driver because with the high performance tires on damp roads are a no-no. So are cold roads and I won;t even dare to drive if it is going to snow. Get lots of compliments but I think I am going to sell it, just can't trust it. When you consider what other so called super cars cost the Corvette gets more power and more stares per dollar than any of them.

GM is so frustrating! A/C Heater problem NOT FIXED
By Nathan Reynolds

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe Z51 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

I love everything about my 2014 Stingray with the exception of getting GM to fix problems. When I turn on the A/C I get full on 1,000 degree hot air (exaggerating) on my right knee and feet and it is infuriating! In the summer time you don't even want to drive it. GM's solution is "use bilevel" which only works partially and does not blow hard enough on top to keep you cool. It is outrageous that I've had my car since Jan 2014 and they still haven't addressed this known issue. I've lost all faith in General Moters over this issue. This is Customer NO service!!!

Power Looks Speeed Comfort Popularity Sound system Power Handling especially on twisty roads

A/C (mine has never worked correctly and recently stopped altogether. Display flickers and goes out after car has been driven a while (the one with door that opens a compartment for your pistol (haha) Better touch display sensitivity

Not what I expected
By Bonnie Watchko

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe Z51 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

The paint has the worst orange peel I have ever seen. The panels don't fit properly. How can this be GMs flagship car? The tires can't be driven in temps below 30 degrees. What the heck is going on over @ GM ? Sold the piece of junk while it still was in hot demand.

awesome vette
By Richard Green

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe Z51 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

Purchased my z51,2lt, singray, last year in feb. 2500 miles at this time. Real head turner, ton of questions, while getting gas. Great ride, performance, handling, good gas milage. The sound in awsome,npp exhaust r a must. Think they really have out done themselves.

Great car
By randzz

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe Z51 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

My stingray just turned 10,000 miles and I have enjoyed every mile. The car is beautiful and great fun to drive. It is a head turner. The navigation and media center are simple to operate and very efficient. The car is fast and handles great. It also holds 2 sets of golf clubs. What more could you ask for.

Style, handling, navigation. They are all terrific

I am not sure. The car seems pretty darn nice