2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible Consumer Reviews

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible - Consumer Reviews

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

View reviews for a specific Corvette Stingray model:
More GM problems
By bigda on 08/18/14 11:53 AM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible 2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

I have owned 4 Corvettes and was looking forward to receiving my 2014 convertible this summer. After 2 weeks the car went in to replace the air conditioner compressor. Got it back and 3 weeks later it went in to replace the torque tube. The dealer has had it for 2 1/2 weeks and 3 days ago called me to say they didn't know how to fix it after having gotten a new torque tube from Bowling Green. The dealer then said they had called upon the GM technical folks to help them figure out the problem. Add this to GM's safety and quality failures. The simple problem is that they made the torque tube out of steel instead of aluminum and it transfers too much heat. Can't fix stupid!!!

More than meets the eye
By golfbone on 06/29/14 04:15 AM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible Z51 2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

This is my third Corvette after 2 C6s and of course anyone who has seen the car knows that it's a huge esthetic upgrade over the previous model. It isn't until you drive one and live with it however that you can begin to appreciate how much better the car is inn every way. It's much more refined, quieter, faster, better handling, better riding, comfortable and well thought through than than the previous Vette's I've owned which were like beautiful smiles missing a few teeth. This car is the real deal and it's an absolute joy in every way. I look forward to every drive in it and it makes me feel like an super hero when I drive it. Strongly recommend the mag ride, Z51 and NPP exhaust.

Best American sports car ever made(so far)
By jeffg13 on 06/27/14 17:48 PM (PDT)

2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible Z51 2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

I have had various American muscle cars in my life and also currently own a cadillac ATS turbo 2.0 which is a great car. Like soem other reviewers have stated I always liked vettes but not enough to plunk down the cash for it. Luckily I'm at the stage of my life where I cab finally afford a performance machine like the C7. This version is a serious performance machine. In order to get similar performance rfom an import you can easily spend 30-70K more than a well equipped C7. I bought a 2LT, Z51 convertible which i think is a great combo package for 70k. Best performance value on the market hands down and this car not only performs, feels and drives great but is also equally stunning looking