1996 Chevrolet Corsica Consumer Review: Good deal

1996 Chevrolet Corsica - Consumer Review

Good deal
By Tyler on

1996 Chevrolet Corsica 4dr Sedan

My '96 Corsica is my first car as I'm only 16 years old. I was looking for a good, reliable car with relatively low miles for a fair price. I bought my Corsica on May 2, 2006 with only 87,000 miles for only $1,950. 3,000 miles later and I've only had one problem-- The 'Service Engine Soon' light came on and my mechanic found nothing wrong with the car. He reset the computer and it has not since turned on again. Very comfortable car that doesn't break my tight budget for gas. I consistently get about 27-30 MPG. Stock speakers are amazing, especially for being 10 years old! I would recommend this car to any teenager or anyone on a budget or just someone looking for a good, inexpensive commuter!

Power locks, daytime running lights, power from the 4-cylinder, back seat space, and comfort! Reliability so far (knock on wood) All my friends say how much they like my car. Oh and the stock speakers! I was so surprised how loud they can play and how much they can bump for being 10 years old!

Headlights and windshield wiper control knobs. It took me a while for me to figure them out, and they look weird. Also, make the gas cover be a remote release from inside the car instead of the flip open cover (security reasons) Paint is chipping in spots, but hey it's 10 years old. I do love my car