great first car
By 19floridagirl on
1994 Chevrolet Corsica 4dr Sedan
This was my grandma's car before mine. I was expecting a typical "granny" car but when I got it, my first time driving it was from WI to FL. Despite it's non-sporty look, I was amazed at the power in this car! I had looked at Civics and Camrys before receiving this car and I am definitely glad I got this one. Mine is a 6cyl 3.1 which I don't see on here, but I have amazing power. I haven't had any problems with this car so far. I had to get some body work done after my aunt got in an accident with it, but even having it in a shop for 2 months, I still put on over 20,000 miles in less than a year. I guess big things really do come in small (and plain) packages! I see this car lasting a while.
Favorite Features
Comfort all the way around! Gas mileage (24/30). power! trunk space is great. backseat is amazingly comfortable for a small car. Ability to reach the trunk through the backseat. Placement of everything in the front. Everything is within reach but not crowding me. Pull-out cupholders!
Suggested Improvements
Sportier design. Would be nice to have a sunroof! Wish cd came standard (but it's cheap to buy one market so I shouldn't complain.) Backseat cupholders in the armrest would be cool. Other than that, NOTHING ELSE would make this car better! I prefer my 94 corsica over my best friend's BMW X3.