1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.2L 4-cyl. 3-speed Automatic - (16 reviews )
junk
By gasp on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

high maintenance car,complete nightmare,stay away from it.Its in the shop once a month.Now I realize why I got it so cheap.Extremely mad.Junk. Will never buy a another Gm product again.Would buy Chrysler first which is very sad.Maybe their all not like mine but I wouldn't want to take a chance.I'll send you copies of my repair bills.

Good Basic Car
By bby2ks2k on 04/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

This is my first car, but as an ex- rental in 1995. I still have it and it has proven to be pretty reliable except for the last 14 months. I have had to replace the alternator, the intake manifold gasket as well as the rear brake cylinders as they were leaking fluid. But to the car's credit, it did survive being a rental car and my teenage years and all the repairs were inexpensive (except for the manifold problem.) The car has just under 90k miles and shows no sign of quitting.

corsica
By merchandise on 12/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

great car, as long as your not in a hurry!

Corsica
By 82eagle on 06/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

Nothing fancy, it has been reliable. New AC Compressor at 115,000. no other problems.

Not Bad
By Mike Anderson on 05/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

This car isn't worth a whole lot and can't do much.Once you get above 65 you can go any speed pretty quick. The acceleration sucks but I've been getting about 45 mpg. Good reliable car for a teenager.BORING FOR AN ADULT.

corsica
By moolon on 03/11/02 20:11 PM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

its not worth what they made me pay for it