Used 1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.2L 4-cyl. 3-speed Automatic - (16 reviews )

Incredible bargain
By herbp

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought my 94 Corsica for $1200 and was amazed driving home I didn't get pulled over .Seems I was doing 70 mph before I knew it. the V6 is reallyquick and it handles well as well as the great gas mileage.

The V6

Needs CD player but for $1200. Rear window defogger would also be nice .

A Good and Quick Commuter
By Matt

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

We bought this car with around 100K on it. All it needed was new tires and brakes. Overall it has been a solid reliable car. The only real problems we had with it was a bad wheel bearing and a dead heater fan. The engine and transmission, like most GM vehicles, are solid and reliable. The V6 is quite quick. I'm not sure about the 4 cylinder but I hear they're slow. Fuel economy also isn't bad for a V6. The interior is not a strong point as there was a lot of loose trim panels and the front power window switch cluster broke so the the switches just dangled from the wires.

Powerful V6. Smooth transmission. Good Fuel economy. Automatic door locks.

The car's interior could definitely use more quality. Also the power steering is light to the touch. A little more back seat room couldn't hurt. Styling could have used many tweeks. Though functional it was quite bland.

Great running vehicle
By Patricia Reed

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

Runs well. Rarely experience any kind of problems. Regular maintanance keeps it going

Cruise control, power windows, one of the better manufactured stereos

Seat adjustments

great first car
By 19floridagirl

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

This was my grandma's car before mine. I was expecting a typical "granny" car but when I got it, my first time driving it was from WI to FL. Despite it's non-sporty look, I was amazed at the power in this car! I had looked at Civics and Camrys before receiving this car and I am definitely glad I got this one. Mine is a 6cyl 3.1 which I don't see on here, but I have amazing power. I haven't had any problems with this car so far. I had to get some body work done after my aunt got in an accident with it, but even having it in a shop for 2 months, I still put on over 20,000 miles in less than a year. I guess big things really do come in small (and plain) packages! I see this car lasting a while.

Comfort all the way around! Gas mileage (24/30). power! trunk space is great. backseat is amazingly comfortable for a small car. Ability to reach the trunk through the backseat. Placement of everything in the front. Everything is within reach but not crowding me. Pull-out cupholders!

Sportier design. Would be nice to have a sunroof! Wish cd came standard (but it's cheap to buy one market so I shouldn't complain.) Backseat cupholders in the armrest would be cool. Other than that, NOTHING ELSE would make this car better! I prefer my 94 corsica over my best friend's BMW X3.

Good Car
By kk10

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

I have had my car for less than a year, and it has been one of the best cars I have had. I love the way it drives. It can handle what most normal cars can't. It is one if the first cars that can keep up with me. Performance wise it is a dream, but the body could look better. It is in great shape, and I wash it and clean it up good like 2 or more times a week,(I work in auto detailing) but it could be prettier. The front of the car has a funny shape, but the rest of it is fine. I love this car.

I like the way it handles the best. Other than that, I like the closeness of everything I need (ie..radio, a/c etc) But it is far enough away from me to be comfortable.

If there were to be any improvements, I would say the front end. It needs to be more appealing. Not so pointy or "bugish" looking.