Used 1994 Chevrolet Corsica Base Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.2L 4-cyl. 3-speed Automatic - (16 reviews )

Chevy Corsica
By subaru_sonnie

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

Okay so my mom had her 1994 corsica. She had planned on handing it down to me which she did about 5 years ago. I had made a field car out of her. She became known with the name Betsy. Betsy was sitting behind a 3.1 liter v6 with 80,000 miles on it, she had 180,000 on her body (was replaced with bertetta motor at 100,000)still was the beast of my homeade track. With the pedal to the floor i roasted the spare donut tire right off of its rim (E-Brake held high, pedal held low)

My favorite feature of this v6 beast was the strength of its transmission taking the force of reverse into overdrive several times in a row a day just to hear the tires talk. With the powersteering pump out i was still able to control this small but yet powerful sedan that chevy had blessed the world with.

NONE NEEDED

Ugly but ....
By themarine84

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought this car just to get me bye while in college and fell in love with it. I have put more than 50k on it my self and have only had to replace the water pump and the O2 sensor. This car has really decent interior and comfortable seating for everyone. The gas mileage on it is pretty decent for a 3.1 6cyl as well. I will continue to drive this car as long as I can. If they still made them I would get another in a heartbeat.

Simple yet functional interior, More power than you would think by looking at it, Trunk space, Ugly enough that no one wants to break in, Gas mileage, aluminum wheels, is great in bad weather, will do 100 mph like nothing

If they still made them I think that the design of the front end could use a little work.

Pretty good first car
By matt94

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

Well to be honest I only paid $700 for it. Thinking it has 117k miles on it it won't last long. Was I wrong 129,355 miles on it only one tune up and several oil changes and a year of driving it non stop to work and school and around with friends no problems. Great first car for teens.

The cup holders and where the power window controls are.

Better air conditioner and a little more back seat room.

Been a dream to own
By JoanJME

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

Have owned this car for 14 years and 200,000 miles. It was a rental car the first year of its life. I have had very little problem with the car and no major repair bills. It is comfortable to drive with good acceleration and fairly good gas mileage.

The paint still looks like new and the interior is in excellent shape.

The visor was the only real problem and it was a pain.

Great car for a small family
By Robin

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

This is a good car but too small for us now. It drives real nice and smooth and was great in the snow too.

Auto locking doors. Middle console for all windows. Ease while driving.

Stronger a\c on the sides.