1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.2L 4-cyl. 3-speed Automatic - (16 reviews )
Chevy Corsica
By subaru_sonnie on 04/23/12 07:52 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

Okay so my mom had her 1994 corsica. She had planned on handing it down to me which she did about 5 years ago. I had made a field car out of her. She became known with the name Betsy. Betsy was sitting behind a 3.1 liter v6 with 80,000 miles on it, she had 180,000 on her body (was replaced with bertetta motor at 100,000)still was the beast of my homeade track. With the pedal to the floor i roasted the spare donut tire right off of its rim (E-Brake held high, pedal held low)

Ugly but ....
By themarine84 on 09/09/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought this car just to get me bye while in college and fell in love with it. I have put more than 50k on it my self and have only had to replace the water pump and the O2 sensor. This car has really decent interior and comfortable seating for everyone. The gas mileage on it is pretty decent for a 3.1 6cyl as well. I will continue to drive this car as long as I can. If they still made them I would get another in a heartbeat.

Pretty good first car
By matt94 on 07/21/10 14:23 PM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

Well to be honest I only paid $700 for it. Thinking it has 117k miles on it it won't last long. Was I wrong 129,355 miles on it only one tune up and several oil changes and a year of driving it non stop to work and school and around with friends no problems. Great first car for teens.

Been a dream to own
By JoanJME on 01/08/09 22:55 PM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

Have owned this car for 14 years and 200,000 miles. It was a rental car the first year of its life. I have had very little problem with the car and no major repair bills. It is comfortable to drive with good acceleration and fairly good gas mileage.

Great car for a small family
By Robin on 06/22/08 10:02 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

This is a good car but too small for us now. It drives real nice and smooth and was great in the snow too.

Incredible bargain
By herbp on 06/03/08 19:38 PM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought my 94 Corsica for $1200 and was amazed driving home I didn't get pulled over .Seems I was doing 70 mph before I knew it. the V6 is reallyquick and it handles well as well as the great gas mileage.

A Good and Quick Commuter
By Matt on 12/22/05 23:37 PM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

We bought this car with around 100K on it. All it needed was new tires and brakes. Overall it has been a solid reliable car. The only real problems we had with it was a bad wheel bearing and a dead heater fan. The engine and transmission, like most GM vehicles, are solid and reliable. The V6 is quite quick. I'm not sure about the 4 cylinder but I hear they're slow. Fuel economy also isn't bad for a V6. The interior is not a strong point as there was a lot of loose trim panels and the front power window switch cluster broke so the the switches just dangled from the wires.

Great running vehicle
By Patricia Reed on 12/30/04 19:59 PM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

Runs well. Rarely experience any kind of problems. Regular maintanance keeps it going

great first car
By 19floridagirl on 10/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

This was my grandma's car before mine. I was expecting a typical "granny" car but when I got it, my first time driving it was from WI to FL. Despite it's non-sporty look, I was amazed at the power in this car! I had looked at Civics and Camrys before receiving this car and I am definitely glad I got this one. Mine is a 6cyl 3.1 which I don't see on here, but I have amazing power. I haven't had any problems with this car so far. I had to get some body work done after my aunt got in an accident with it, but even having it in a shop for 2 months, I still put on over 20,000 miles in less than a year. I guess big things really do come in small (and plain) packages! I see this car lasting a while.

Good Car
By kk10 on 06/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan 4dr Sedan

I have had my car for less than a year, and it has been one of the best cars I have had. I love the way it drives. It can handle what most normal cars can't. It is one if the first cars that can keep up with me. Performance wise it is a dream, but the body could look better. It is in great shape, and I wash it and clean it up good like 2 or more times a week,(I work in auto detailing) but it could be prettier. The front of the car has a funny shape, but the rest of it is fine. I love this car.