1991 Chevrolet Corsica Consumer Review: Very Pleased Buyer

1991 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan - Consumer Review

Very Pleased Buyer
By Very Happy Buyer on

1991 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Sedan

The only major problem I've had with my Corsica is new radiator hoses and a new radiator itself. I need the new radiator- has very minor leak. Sealed right up with radiator stop leak. Nothing else except routine maintenance like oil changes, new ignition wires, battery. This car runs so smooth and is very, very reliable. Starts up every time the key is turned. Quiet ride, too. Might need new motor or transmission mounts. (Cheap). Comfy seating is perfect for my bad lower back! Will drive and keep it until it dies! Hopefully, that will be a long time away with only 139K miles on it!! Love it! I'd recommend this car for anyone looking for a cheap, reliable car.

Comfortable suspension system and seating. Great stereo system. Beautifully designed interior. Extremely reliable, starts right up every time. Very inexpensive parts and only routine maintenance required. (Fluid changes, belts, brakes). Keep up with regular maintenance, it'll run forever.

Stronger A/C. Power seats would be nice. Very unattractive, boring exterior design. Cassette player or CD player needed!