Starts Every Time
By chrissyc on
1991 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Sedan
I've owned my Corsica for 16 months and am very happy with this car. Don't neglect the routine maintenance, (belts, hoses, brakes, tires and battery) and always keep your oil and filter changed at the right intervals and it should provide years of reliablity. Keep all other fluids at proper levels, too. Other than a waterpump and starter (those were a little expensive to replace) failing, no major problems. Things I've replaced: serpentine belt, battery, 1 heater hose, 1 lower radiator hose, fresh oil and filter changes, of course. I plan on replacing the spark plug wires- slight stumble accelerating. That'll fix it for sure. This is a great run-around car for shopping and chores.
Favorite Features
The most important thing to me is that it starts right up every time. I love the interior seats (very comfy) and how the interior color matches the exterior! Reliability, strong- running, bullet-proof engine (4 cyl. 2.2)long-lasting Goodyear tires, engine power, and hardly any repair issues.
Suggested Improvements
Stronger a/c, needs cruise control and better quality suspension parts- pretty rough ride. Not many complaints for improvements! More good than bad!