1991 Chevrolet Corsica Consumer Review: To hell and back, lived to tel

1991 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan - Consumer Review

To hell and back, lived to tell the tale
By WoodRat1984 on

1991 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Sedan

I bought mine for 550 dollars, and almost 2 years later, I still own it. New radiator (ran all winter with no antifreeze!), new serp. Belt, oil changes and spark plugs, bulb replacements, and a new hood, all under 150 dollars! This car should still be in production. No Major problems, I recommend this car to anyone, doesn't matter if your rich or poor! Outstanding reliability! Man I wish I could have had this car sooner! Good performance! Smoked a 2008 Hyundai sonata! And an acura tsx! And any old Taurus or sable! Ha! And my car was practically free! In the process of tuning it up to beat a mustang hopefully, or to come close! Awesome car!

Strong and stable motor, chassis, and build quality. Never had to be repaired constantly. Never stopped running. Came close one time, but my starter was just loose. Tightened it and it was back to normal. Definitely passed the test!

Rear cupholders would have been Nice. I like having no abs! So yeah more rear leg room, but thats what the seat adjusters are for right? more power in the 4 cyl. I'm done now...